Bellazon

News

Neo52285

We just got news from VS' PR office that Adriana will be a part of the Victoria's Secret Fashion show in some way, shape, or form. They also said that they are already prepping for her comeback after she gives birth. They also said they don't know if she will be a part of certain future events, but that she's been informed of them and it's basically up to her to decide if she'll be a part of them because she's very busy having booked tons of work during her pregnancy which Lima-Fans has previously stated. As promised to us by her personal publicist, we will have a list of her upcoming work very soon.

Please credit Lima-Fans.com if reposted.

[uPDATE:] Alright, so basically we don't think Adriana shot for Christmas, or maybe she did a long time ago when they were shooting in May. What was supposed to happen is that the Angels shoot for the catalog with Russell James the day before and the day after their 4-day commercial shoot with Michael Bay in California. Over at AAOF, the Mod had said "the Angels", so we had assumed all of them because they usually say which ones if it isn't all of them, but when we tried to find out more about this for you guys from Adriana's people they knew absolutely nothing. We know that she's still in New York, going out to eat every single day and surprisingly staying out of the paps eye. We are still trying to find out if she's going to shoot for Christmas maybe alone in a studio or something because she is still working, so it's hard for us to believe that she won't be a part of this considering VS is still offering her work to do. Once we find out more about this, as always, we'll let you all know.

Source: Lima-Fans.com

it's hard for us to believe that she won't be a part of this

Why not?

Heidi didn't participate in the 2005 Christmas commercial when she was pregnant.

Alessandra didn't participate in the 2008 Christmas commercial when she was pregnant.

It shouldn't be hard to believe that Adriana won't be participating in the Christmas commercial now that she's pregnant. She's not some "Super Angel Extraordinaire." It is possible for the company to have promotions, commercials, fashion shows, etc... without her.

it's hard for us to believe that she won't be a part of this

Why not?

Heidi didn't participate in the 2005 Christmas commercial when she was pregnant.

Alessandra didn't participate in the 2008 Christmas commercial when she was pregnant.

It shouldn't be hard to believe that Adriana won't be participating in the Christmas commercial now that she's pregnant. She's not some "Super Angel Extraordinaire." It is possible for the company to have promotions, commercials, fashion shows, etc... without her.

You're right, but we know that she is still doing work for VS and outside of VS which Alessandra didn't do this far into her pregnancy, so it's like why not? And about the company being able to have promotions, commercials, etc. without her... Well, they told us they are already prepping launches and whatever else for her return which they could easily give to someone else, but they aren't so it just goes to show you how must she means to them and the brand. When you take Heidi out of the equation since she doesn't even do the catalog or many launches for them anymore, Adriana is head Angel and there's no denying that.

LOL...

I'm sure "Lima Fans" will have the inside scoop on her beatification and canonization as well. ;)

What is the argument you're trying to make here? I don't understand why you came into this thread in the first place.

EDIT: Nevermind, Tori. I just looked at your posts and you're nothing but a troll. Don't even explain yourself.

As far as I'm concerned Adriana can sit on the sweet little pregnant tushy the whole time, and she's still raking in the bucks. Heidi might be their main face...just for her name power, but Adriana and Ale are the only two models in the roster that have ever been offered 5 year multi year multi million contracts. (Along with Gi when she was present) No other models have ever been offered this or given it, most Angels including Heidi are giving 3 years. Let's not forget how VS pretty much begged her for the makeup contract (additional to her angel contract) and have been begging her to drop Maybelline since she signed with them in 03 and how they paid her several extra millions to do the Miracle Bra and BioFit campaign...yea I'd say she's pretty super extraordinaire to them. Heck if it wasn't for her working on several other editorial/cover appearances right now surrounding her pregnancy, she'd be working for them now. They've offered her several things, but she's been to busy to do it. Alessandra didn't work during her pregnancy because she didn't express an interest to, as for Adriana she's being offered tons of work and she's wanting to continue to work there's the difference. Adriana's still taking part in the VSFS, in a big way...my guess is either hosting or being a backstage reporter.

You're right. There is no argument.

I mean the company couldn't possibly have a Christmas commercial without her. They couldn't possibly have a fashion show where she doesn't open and point her fingers at everybody. Everything should just be cancelled because if Adriana is not there, then it's not worth doing.

That's basically your point, right?

[EDIT: No problem, Savanna. I can understand how some of Adriana's fans would consider people who do not worship at her feet a troll. It's okay. Maybe one day I will be enlightened and see her for the "Super Angel Extraordinaire" that she is. And you obviously didn't search through enough posts because if you did, then you would see that I used to be a big fan. Now, not so much...]