Bellazon

News

Neo52285

It's not her. It's the same person that had the MySpace that her reps had deleted earlier this year because after she got married they had updated about her being pregnant and everyone thought it was true (which it was), but it wasn't her and her reps released a statement saying that it wasn't her and had the MySpace taken down. Now if you want, I could contact her reps and post the e-mail here, but honestly there is no need for that. This person pretending to be her obviously reads here and all the other Adriana forums. All the pictures that they post have been posted already and none of the pictures have been taken by them. They don't even know who their real husband is, claiming that Adriana's agent, Chris, is. That Miranda Kerr is probably a fake too. The only VS Angel that I've seen with an actual Twitter is Doutzen. Also, I'm sure if that was the real Miranda's Twitter, she wouldn't know if it was Adriana or not anyway because I'm sure that it's not the first thing they talk about when they see each other which probably isn't often. I'm going to contact her reps anyway because this is getting out of control. It's sad that they have to worry about things like this when I'm sure they have a million other things to deal with. What they need to do is give this person a warning or something to scare them.

Savanna

Thank you for your reply. That makes sense to me.

Question: Are you a part of Adriana's camp? How do you have contact with her reps?

You're welcome! I'm not, I just know people. :wave:

Cool, thank you.

I know some of the guys who have directed her commercials, but they've yet to give me her rep's info. I'll continue seeking it because I want to do some work for her. Oh well, one day. Take care :)

I think I might know a couple of them too. Well, the people who have edited VS footage and what have you. You should continue with that! You should've talked to some of the guys at the signing with the cameras. They're nice and it's usually the same guys at every signing.

Adriana is an internet person, and often browses online, chats with friends on webcam and checks her email and fansites some. Her friends follow her fansites as well, but fly under the radar.

She has yet to ever have an account with Myspace, twitter, or facebook.

Another thing, angel adriana is very obvious when it comes to showing it's not her true self. Little things such as

"Congrats to Darko and his beautiful bride" that couple from what I know is very close to Adriana and Marko, and she's known the bride for a while I believe, anyone I know when they congrat someone on getting married they use the couple's name...not just the groom (making up for not knowing the brides name)

"Will be on the Mike and Juliet morning show on Friday with beautiful Heidi Klum! Make sure you do watch :)" on April 15th...will be? If it was her she would have known it was a repeat or wouldn't have had a clue as I'm sure she doesn't check up on repeats about herself.

and the proof above anything else.

"http://twitpic.com/2p9da - me with my husband at the marilyn party last month" i seen that post before she deleted the image, and it was of Adriana and Chris (her agent) and she claimed it was marko...hmmm don't think Adriana would mix up that one...

As for the photos she posts, none are ever posted before they are posted on a forum somewhere, almost instantly after she'll twitter.

So yes, it's very fake :)

AngelAdriana is not self-indulgent IMO. I assumed it to be a tie-in to Victoria's Secret Angels.

I was referring to the user name "AngelAdriana". If your name was Lola and you called yourself AngelLola on twitter, I'd probably find it kinda self-indulgent too. And yes, I know Adriana is a "VS Angel", but I doubt she refers to herself as an angel when she's not working and therefore I don't think she'd choose a name like that for a twitter account either considering the kind of person she is. Just another reason why I believe the account is fake.

Hope that clarifies.

btw. I'm not angry with you or anything. I just got the impression you were going to be stubborn since you wrote:

"But I don't see why any 20-something with an iPhone would not want to tweet. Bigger celebs do, so at this point until I am proven wrong, I believe that she does too, and that this is her account."

I mean, it's not like we can actually prove anything. We're just telling you why we believe it to be fake.

EDIT: On second thought, some of Lost_Soul's points could qualify as proof I guess... they're pretty conclusive. BUSTED!

But yes, it's pretty sad to think that there's some loser sitting somewhere trying to make herself (himself?) feel more important by running a fake celebrity twitter with thousands of eager followers.

@ sheebshag

Thanks for your reply. I already feel silly for having fallen for it, so I really wanted to believe that was her. However I am not stubborn at all, and I appreciate your post.

Re. the angeladriana name, I simply assumed it to be tied to VS as the Today Show hosts have their pages tied to NBC. Some celebs tweet personal info (such as rapper Soulja Boy - not that he's really big, lol), but some tweet to keep their fans abreast of what they're promoting and to occasionally reach out to show fans that they are in touch. R&B singer Aaliyah was online with her fans before she died (her family confirmed this), plus I've not been up-to-date on new Adriana news, so maybe that's why I fell for it.

I'll be more cautious about how my tone may come across in the future because this is supposed to be a fun site where all of us adore and chat about Adriana :p My apologies to you and anyone to whom I came off abrupt to.

Oh, and I 100% agree with you that it's unfortunate that someone's using Adriana's name...or anyone's name. Like us, they should add "fan" behind it. When they impersonate her, it's misleading and should be illegal.

The sad part is that they started up that damn MySpace again (www.myspace.com/angeladriana). I'm watching it though and if anything I'll let Liza know again. Really, she's a sweetheart and she's doing something so great for us! I can't wait to see it, and I'll definitely share it with you all when we get it. You can thank Lost_Soul when we do because they're the one who asked when I thought it would be nearly impossible at such a time.

Adriana on the September cover of Vogue Paris? It's just a rumor for now, but people over at TFS think so because of this quote and also because as you know Marko had said she was in Paris not too long ago. I'll try to find out about this one, but I believe it to be true.

Fashion magazines don't want to die. They want to stun you out of your pessimism. So says our Paris Hiss Squad chapter that caught whiff of a plot to convert one of today's most luscious beauties into something severe and sinister for the September Vogue Paris cover. Think the most radical model makeover yet this year....

Source