Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Marko Jaric was a guest at Serbian tv show a couple minutes ago, he mostly talked about his relationship with Adriana. He said that the first time they met, she was cold and just said halo. Later they became friends, and after y year when she broke up with some boyfriend then things between them changed and they started dating. He also said that Adriana went to Paris yesterday to take care some personal business.

They've both been saying 4 months for about 3 weeks. So again I'd say truthfully she's most likley 4 1/2 almost 5.

Also, we'll never know if they know the sex of the baby, they might be saying it just for privacy...heck they're taking a month off her pregnancy, so who knows what else their saying for privacy reasons.

I just downloaded an Adriana Lima app called SupaFan by Brighthouse Labs. Have you heard of it? If not, on your iPhone/iPod Touch, go to the Apps store and search for Adriana Lima. It's the only app that comes up. It's listed at 99 cents.

The info HERE is more extensive and up-to-date, but what the heck? It's a little Adriana news on the go. I think it's cool, so I thought I'd tell you about it in case you don't already know.

Don't know if this is old or not

Adriana Lima Has a New Givenchy Ad and a Baby on the Way

http://poplife.biz/fashion/?p=26931

"Just when Adriana Lima’s new fall Givenchy campaign launches, she has to go on bump watch. Lima confirmed she is pregnant by her husband, NBA star Marko Jaric. They eloped on Valentine’s Day and Lima will give birth to a genetically flawless, eternally cellulite-free child this winter. But what about her career? Not that getting fat is a threat, because it is a law of the universe that models never get fat from having babies. But Adriana was so interesting to watch this season! She raised eyebrows when she walked in Givenchy’s fall 2009 show. These days she’s known for selling $65 Victoria’s Secret bras and Maybelline mascara, more so than high fashion work. So now that she’s with child, what of the spring 2010 Givenchy runway show? Or the spring campaign? At least she can pull a Heidi Klum and strut onto the Victoria’s Secret runway in a giant pair of wings five minutes after giving birth. And there is a clever pun for Maybelline to make about being born with it in here somewhere. " - Fashion Icons

Really? How do you know this?

Her reps have said that she doesn't have a MySpace, Twittter, etc.

I've known about that twitter acct. for a while, and it seems pretty authentic to me. When did they say that she didn't have a Twitter account? Her first post was March 21, 2009.

I could be 100% wrong, but it seems authentic to me because:

1. She is following very few people - only industry people and Miranda Kerr, which is locked

2. She thanked Kerr for a personal text message

3. Her English is written the way Adriana speaks -- as if it's a second language

4. She's rarely on Twitter, but her updates are of personal pics/news that haven't hit the web (that I know of - I don't scour Adriana stuff as much)

e.g. I saw the pic of she and Marko in Belgrade on Twitter before here; The pic of her mom; Update after Darko's wedding

I believe that's her. If not, maybe it's her rep writing on her behalf. But I don't see why any 20-something with an iPhone would not want to tweet. Bigger celebs do, so at this point until I am proven wrong, I believe that she does too, and that this is her account. Again, I could be wrong. If I am, I need to stop following that intruder :blush:

It's not her. It's the same person that had the MySpace that her reps had deleted earlier this year because after she got married they had updated about her being pregnant and everyone thought it was true (which it was), but it wasn't her and her reps released a statement saying that it wasn't her and had the MySpace taken down. Now if you want, I could contact her reps and post the e-mail here, but honestly there is no need for that. This person pretending to be her obviously reads here and all the other Adriana forums. All the pictures that they post have been posted already and none of the pictures have been taken by them. They don't even know who their real husband is, claiming that Adriana's agent, Chris, is. That Miranda Kerr is probably a fake too. The only VS Angel that I've seen with an actual Twitter is Doutzen. Also, I'm sure if that was the real Miranda's Twitter, she wouldn't know if it was Adriana or not anyway because I'm sure that it's not the first thing they talk about when they see each other which probably isn't often. I'm going to contact her reps anyway because this is getting out of control. It's sad that they have to worry about things like this when I'm sure they have a million other things to deal with. What they need to do is give this person a warning or something to scare them.

Really? How do you know this?

Her reps have said that she doesn't have a MySpace, Twittter, etc.

I've known about that twitter acct. for a while, and it seems pretty authentic to me. When did they say that she didn't have a Twitter account? Her first post was March 21, 2009.

I could be 100% wrong, but it seems authentic to me because:

1. She is following very few people - only industry people and Miranda Kerr, which is locked

2. She thanked Kerr for a personal text message

3. Her English is written the way Adriana speaks -- as if it's a second language

4. She's rarely on Twitter, but her updates are of personal pics/news that haven't hit the web (that I know of - I don't scour Adriana stuff as much)

e.g. I saw the pic of she and Marko in Belgrade on Twitter before here; The pic of her mom; Update after Darko's wedding

I believe that's her. If not, maybe it's her rep writing on her behalf. But I don't see why any 20-something with an iPhone would not want to tweet. Bigger celebs do, so at this point until I am proven wrong, I believe that she does too, and that this is her account. Again, I could be wrong. If I am, I need to stop following that intruder :blush:

Two other possibilites:

1. Miranda Kerr's twitter is a fake too (most likely)

2. Miranda Kerr has added fake Adriana twitter thinking it's the real Adriana

Your other points are just silly. How do you write like someone speaks? Makes no sense.

I believe Savanna is 100% correct. I recognized the name of that twitter (AngelAdriana). It is the same name that was used for that fake MySpace profile so I believe it's the same person who's behind it. And like Savanna said, all the news and pictures posted on that twitter are non-exclusive, meaning they've already been posted in forums like this. If it was truly Adriana's twitter, I'm sure she would post pictures that she or her acquintances have taken that we haven't already seen elsewhere. Knowing that Adriana is a low-key (and shy when it comes to her person) kind of individual, there's just no way she would post some of those WireImages / GettyImages pictures on her twitter and advertise herself like that.

You really think Adriana would announce for everyone that she was at a launch and then post this unflattering press picture of herself:

http://twitpic.com/4wcrc

Haha, no way.

And calling herself "AngelAdriana"?! as if that doesn't sound completely self-indulgent and attention whore-ish (which are not exactly words I'd normally associate with Adriana considering how little she reveals about her private life and how rarely she appears in the public eye (unless it's work-related)).

People are fucking stupid. I can't believe so many are following "her" on twitter, thinking it's the real Adriana.

@ shebshag

Your attitude unmerited. How are my points "silly?" when I stated more than once that I could be WRONG. That means that I am not stating these points as facts, rather as reasons that I believed the account to be authentic when I posted. Prior to that, no one stated any reason that it wasn't, just that it wasn't.

Savanna has replied with her reasoning to believe that it is fake, and I believe Savanna as well.

By writing as someone speaks, I meant the sentence structure. If my English is broken or is a second language, then the way that I write and speak may mimic one another. The grammar in the tweets is similar to the grammar in the autograph that I got from Adriana Lima in person. I hope that clarifies it for you.

AngelAdriana is not self-indulgent IMO. I assumed it to be a tie-in to Victoria's Secret Angels.

Actually, many celebrities are on Twitter, so why would Adriana Lima not be? Is she more prominent than Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore? When I mention Adriana Lima, most people ask, "Who?" Plus, she is human, and may have a Twitter account under an alias. I don't know that for a fact though, so I am not stating it as one. Don't attack. Simmer down, kid.

It's not her. It's the same person that had the MySpace that her reps had deleted earlier this year because after she got married they had updated about her being pregnant and everyone thought it was true (which it was), but it wasn't her and her reps released a statement saying that it wasn't her and had the MySpace taken down. Now if you want, I could contact her reps and post the e-mail here, but honestly there is no need for that. This person pretending to be her obviously reads here and all the other Adriana forums. All the pictures that they post have been posted already and none of the pictures have been taken by them. They don't even know who their real husband is, claiming that Adriana's agent, Chris, is. That Miranda Kerr is probably a fake too. The only VS Angel that I've seen with an actual Twitter is Doutzen. Also, I'm sure if that was the real Miranda's Twitter, she wouldn't know if it was Adriana or not anyway because I'm sure that it's not the first thing they talk about when they see each other which probably isn't often. I'm going to contact her reps anyway because this is getting out of control. It's sad that they have to worry about things like this when I'm sure they have a million other things to deal with. What they need to do is give this person a warning or something to scare them.

Savanna

Thank you for your reply. That makes sense to me.

Question: Are you a part of Adriana's camp? How do you have contact with her reps?

Savanna

Question: Are you a part of Adriana's camp? How do you have contact with her reps?

You're welcome! I'm not, I just know people. :wave: Probably should be working for her though!

Savanna

You're welcome! I'm not, I just know people. :wave:

Cool, thank you.

I know some of the guys who have directed her commercials, but they've yet to give me her rep's info. I'll continue seeking it because I want to do some work for her. Oh well, one day. Take care :)