Bellazon

News

Neo52285

yea, got a google alert with this a few days ago. I must admit, I've never even heard of Marilyn before... oh well...
Wonder why she chose Marilyn instead of more reputable agency like IMG or Elite or something. :idk:

Maybe they don't want her...

^Unbeliavable!!! Adriana is practicaly the most popular Supermodel rite now,why they don't want work with her?? and i never hear about this Marilyn agency also!?

I just viewed the Marilyn Agency website and they have quiet a few models. I am only familiar with a couple of them. What is interesting and I know that this is sort of a different topic.

How are these women so tall with small feet? I am 5'9" and wear a size 10 shoe. Other women that I know that are my height or taller are also in a 10 or 11.

Some of the models are like 5'11" wearing a size 8. Come on now!! <_<

I just viewed the Marilyn Agency website and they have quiet a few models. I am only familiar with a couple of them. What is interesting and I know that this is sort of a different topic.

How are these women so tall with small feet? I am 5'9" and wear a size 10 shoe. Other women that I know that are my height or taller are also in a 10 or 11.

hehe yea, don't read too much into those stats. Agencies have a tendency to add an extra inch to the height so I wouldn't be surprised if they shrink the shoe size as well...

No, It's possible. I'm 5'10' and wear only a size eight shoe. But they definetly exaggerate the height. I think most models are an inch shorter than what their agency claims.