Bellazon

News

Neo52285

She switched to Marilyn Model Agency in New York..

that's a great agency, now she is with Trentini and other great ones. I think this was a good move on her part. Maybe she will go back to doing editorials more often now. Thanks.

I heard from Adriana's fan site that the launch for this week will be for wednesday, unlike previous times where the launch was wednesday, but was on tuesday. Time I'm not sure, but probably the usual 12-2

I would love to go, but I can't. I have midterms. If it was tuesday or thursday or friday, I could do it. But I can't. I hope someone here can go.

But wait for conformation from PinkCouture or Bahianchic.

BTW, if it is tuesday the 21. Please tell me quickly. Or maybe it's very early or very late on wednesday. I hope.

At an NYC shoot for Victoria’s Secret, supermodel Adriana Lima gushes to OK! about her fiancé, Memphis Grizzlies basketball star Marko Jaric.

“He’s very honest, he has a great heart and we work really well together,” she explains. "He’s a family man and a gentleman, which I love.”

The supermodel says that she and Marko will marry in Brazil, her native country.

(Where's the dummy who INSISTED it was going to be in the states because of her church there and blatantly rejected any other option as if I was a moron for even suggesting it? I knew it was going to be in either Marko's or Adriana's home country as it makes more sense logistically. It can be hard for foreigners to get into the states and why fly both families abroad when you can just fly one family abroad. But no no, it was definitely going to be in New York because Adriana has her church and friends there. Right....)

"I want it to be close to my family, where my roots are," she says, adding, "and I'm the only girl in the family."

After digging into a luscious peach cobbler dessert during her lunch break, Adriana, 27, returns to set to shoot the $5 million Black Diamond Fantasy Miracle Bra, which she’ll wear for The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, airing Dec. 3 at 10 p.m. on CBS.

“I can picture myself wearing it on the beach with a very thin blouse to see the sparkles through the shirt,” she exclaims. “I would love for someone to get it for me as a gift!”

Hint, hint, Marko!

source: http://www.okmagazine.com/news/view/9797