Bellazon

News

Neo52285

• 2 weeks later...

ADRIANA LIMA has returned to her role as a Maybelline New York spokesmodel, rejoining the brand of which she was the face between 2003 and 2009. The model and Victoria's Secret Angel joins the likes of Christy Turlington, Jourdan Dunn and Marloes Horst in representing the American beauty brand.

"It's wonderful to be a part of the Maybelline New York brand again," Lima said in a statement. "I am proud to say that I am a Maybelline girl, and I look forward to the work we will do together. The imagery is always beautiful and positive which is what I admire most about the brand. To be a part of that again is a dream come true!"

Lima's return to the brand will be marked by print and television advertising campaigns this summer, though it has not yet been announced which products she will be representing.

"We are honoured to welcome back Adriana to our amazing roster of spokespeople," said Jerome Bruhat, global brand president of Maybelline New York. "Her passion for life and positive energy is undeniable. She truly is a Maybelline woman."

Vogue UK

I like the Elle article better :wink:

ADRIANA LIMA has returned to her role as a Maybelline New York spokesmodel, rejoining the brand of which she was the face between 2003 and 2009. The model and Victoria's Secret Angel joins the likes of Christy Turlington, Jourdan Dunn and Marloes Horst in representing the American beauty brand.

"It's wonderful to be a part of the Maybelline New York brand again," Lima said in a statement. "I am proud to say that I am a Maybelline girl, and I look forward to the work we will do together. The imagery is always beautiful and positive which is what I admire most about the brand. To be a part of that again is a dream come true!"

Lima's return to the brand will be marked by print and television advertising campaigns this summer, though it has not yet been announced which products she will be representing.

"We are honoured to welcome back Adriana to our amazing roster of spokespeople," said Jerome Bruhat, global brand president of Maybelline New York. "Her passion for life and positive energy is undeniable. She truly is a Maybelline woman."

She seems to have a good relationship with Ricardo so I don't understand why she only got a Givenchy campaign once.

Maybe Adriana didn't want to be a part of the campaign this year with Kendall and a bunch of other people. Maybe she preferred an OG campaign (only girl) and that's why she went with Jason Wu. I'm sure she'll get another Givenchy campaign in the future.