Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

I don't know if anyone has noticed but it looks like Toni made a private instagram as well 'toni_garrnprvt' I'm sure the constant hate gets old fast

I bet toni_garrnprvt 's instagram is made by a fan or something like that. Because except Leo's mum BF no one is following that account including her brother and her good friends like Ali and Madison Stephens, jamjamro or Andreea Diaconu. Plus what's the point of having 2 accounts? I'm pretty sure toni_garrnprvt is not Toni herself. 

i don't know if its toni or not , but that account was created 2-3months ago , i found that  doseq... follows it back then when media started liking her public instagram to articles , i've already sent a follow request just by curiosity a few weeks ago to see if it was just a fake or real and whoever own it didn't accept my request  :Angel:  ; if it hers may be she posts private pictures in that account , then if it not hers who cares we still have a public account + she need to tweet a bit more she realy went MIA those last few weeks one pic every 3-5 days sucks  :beating:  anyway hope she has a great time again this summer

I don't believe that its her... I sent a follow request and she accepted me. I saw the pics that 'toni_garrnprvt' posted and its just old pics and pics of magazines and backstage. I believe that is a fan traying to full us. A private instagram probably will show more things about her... this profile show us nothing new =D

Now this I'm looking forward to :woot: :

Garrn’s patriotic body paint

EN Fashion - Toni Garrn is painting her body to celebrate the World Cup.

The soccer event is currently underway in Brazil and the German model has been keeping a keen eye on the score. As her home country is still in the running to win the trophy, 21-year-old Toni plans to be as patriotic as possible to support her team.

"I'm totally into body paint," she grinned to the German edition of Grazia magazine. "Every year at Coachella I'm covered in paint, so I'll obviously be drawing on the German flag. Maybe not on my face - but it’s fine anywhere else!"

The World Cup means more than just soccer to the model, who was discovered aged 13 during the 2006 season of the games. Since then she's walked the runway for fashion houses including Michael Kors and Chanel and has bought herself a property in the US. But Toni will always stay true to her home country when it comes to sport.

"Of course I'm cheering for Germany!" she enthused. "I try to watch as many games as possible.

"There are loads of beer gardens in New York. My brother's in town at the moment, he'll be dragging me along to watch. It'll be fun!"

Toni insists her soccer knowledge isn't bad and that she can't help but know the offside rule, thanks to her nine male cousins.

"I prefer watching the games at home, because my family's pretty big," she explained. "We also like to go watch at the stadium, but I won't be able to do that this time around."

The soccer could be a nice distraction for Toni, whose rumoured boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio has apparently been partying with a multitude of girls on his yacht recently.

my.news.yahoo.com/garrn-patriotic-body-paint-010000128

Garrn’s patriotic body paint

"Every year at Coachella I'm covered in paint, so I'll obviously be drawing on the German flag. Maybe not on my face - but it’s fine anywhere else!"

Why ? I want to see flags on her cheeks  :laugh: