Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

I realize that her Jil Sander campaign is the only cool thing she did this year (for the moment). Now we have to wait a few months to see the result (like her closed project). I wish she could surprise us with something big. Because for now, there's a lot of models who did better editorials/campaigns.

hqs
post-61281-0-1446433683-80211_thumb.jpg post-61281-0-1446433683-81639_thumb.jpg

I realize that her Jil Sander campaign is the only cool thing she did this year (for the moment). Now we have to wait a few months to see the result (like her closed project). I wish she could surprise us with something big. Because for now, there's a lot of models who did better editorials/campaigns.

hqs

post-85772-0-1446433686-53081_thumb.jpg post-85772-0-1446433686-5508_thumb.jpg

i hope for sth big too ; she is one of the best models of her generation 

i hope for sth big too ; she is one of the best models of her generation

She's a natural beauty. I'm not sure about that but I think she's more impressive in real life/in videos than on prints.

I never saw her in real but I know 2 people who saw her and they said she was really gorgeous (and they're not even fans of Toni). 

Her body is great for VS catwalk but sometimes it seems she has very particular proportions. I don't know how to explain. anyway that's not her fault and she has one of the most beautiful face in the fashion world imo.