Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

I don't know if Bild is reliable (and not sure to understand). They wrote that Leo's mother Irmelin said something at the Amfar Gala like : "Toni is a cool girl".

Auf der amfAR-Gala sagte Irmelin zu „BILD am Sonntag“: „Toni ist ein cooles Mädchen. Ich bin dafür, dass Leo sie heiratet. Sie ist perfekt: gut erzogen, schön, intelligent.“

http://www.bild.de/unterhaltung/leute/leonardo-dicaprio/mama-haette-nichts-gegen-hochzeit-mit-toni-garrn-36126274.bild.html

post-61281-0-1446433633-12129_thumb.png
tumblr

Who knows I%20dont%20know.gif  maybe she's doing a stop in Vienna to take another plane. She has to go in Sao Paulo (for tomorrow night I guess?), official Vogue Brasil (@VogueBRoficial) mentioned it on twitter.

Hey, im German and yes bild is reliable. Leo's mum said " he should marry her. She is a cool Girl. Toni is intelligent, well educated and very beautiful. She is Perfect for him" i think she is right ;)

Yes indeed , here in Germany, German IN is also informing that Toni has rented or bought ? a aprartement in Hamburg for her and Leo to be near her family. Before she shared a apartement with her brother. But now she wants to share with Leo. And big information, but I don´t know if it is true. IN informs that Leo has made Toni a proposal of marriage. They will make a big party in Los Angeles and also a smaller one for Tonis Family in Hamburg. I will try to find this article.

And big information, but I don´t know if it is true. IN informs that Leo has made Toni a proposal of marriage. They will make a big party in Los Angeles and also a smaller one for Tonis Family in Hamburg. I will try to find this article.

Hm, I don't think Leo is the kind of guy who wants to commit with someone  :pinky:

And big information, but I don´t know if it is true. IN informs that Leo has made Toni a proposal of marriage. They will make a big party in Los Angeles and also a smaller one for Tonis Family in Hamburg. I will try to find this article.

Hm, I don't think Leo is the kind of guy who wants to commit with someone  :pinky:

at least for now i guess , but i don't get all those tabloids making articles all at once , also im thinking may be toni went to vienna after cannes so this would mean she spent a day there 

^ ^ Love it  :heart:. Thank you starla :flower:.

Here's more about it from Germany's OK Magazine (Google translated):

Toni Garrn, 21, has made ​​it final: The internationally renowned Hamburger supermodel has again drawn a huge deal on land. Jil Sander and Coty Prestige announced today, May 26th, announced that Toni will be the face of the new Jil Sander fragrance!

"Perfect balance of softness and strength"

"Toni Garrn is as brand ambassador for Jil Sander is the ideal choice. With her ​​flawless beauty and perfect balance of softness and strength she embodies the style of Jil Sander perfect," it says in an official statement. , a commercial and print ads are from October 2014 will be shown.

Steep career for the pretty Hamburg

Toni was discovered in 2006 when a football public viewing in Hamburg; since it comes with their careers uphill. She was already in campaigns for Calvin Klein, Burberry, L'Oréal Paris to see and Prada. Also for "Victoria's Secret" she was allowed on the catwalk.Privately, she plays with in the first division: Toni is in a relationship with Leonardo DiCaprio.

www.ok-magazin.de

post-58295-0-1446433638-45821_thumb.jpg

With ma favorite shooting partner @kortajarenajon today!!

instagram / toni_garrn

@jonkortajarene:

post-58295-0-1446433638-46746_thumb.jpg

Working with my ❤️@RealToniGarrn pic.twitter.com/3fpR1X7tbN