Bellazon

The Ultimate VS Supermodel

moiselles

Daniela, this one shouldn't be close.

I agree but people in this forum have an incredible amount of loyalty towards the Brazilians. Also... it's a shame to see that a lot of people here are not familiar with the models of the 90s, which to me was the golden era. Either way, if she takes out Daniela, that would be the 2nd actual supermodel she's beaten. Not only that, but that would be the 2nd STAPLE to the VS lineup she's beaten. Daniela has had dozens upon dozens of VS catalogue dovers while I don't think Isabelli has even had one. True this is about quality over quantity but when the quality is there, quantity soon follows.

ok I really like Isabeli but no way on earth is she known for VS in the way Daniela Pestova is!!!! Daniela is one of the original angels and was with them for years people! don't you know your modeling history? I have only seen Isabeli a few times in the catalog. Daniela ruled the catalogs in the 90's and up until the 2000/2001 (around there) and the fashion shows!

when I think of VS Daniela pops into my head, not Isabeli.....

My vote is for Daniela Pestova. She began with Victoria's Secret in 1994 and helped catapult Victoria's Secret to what it is today. Isabeli Fontana isn't as recognized for Victoria's Secret. I have seen her in the catalog and on a few covers though. Daniela on the other hand, did many commercials for them, hundreds of covers, wore the millon dollar bra, made special appearances and walked the runway. In addition, she was one of the first angels. Not to disregard Isabeli's contribution to Victoria's Secret but, there is no comparison.