Bellazon

The Ultimate VS Supermodel

moiselles

The competition is OVER. Move along, everyone! I'm not continuing it.

As the competition creator, I deem LAETITIA CASTA as the winner. :rofl:

I love how you deem Laetitia as the winner yet in your last post of the competition part of this thread Gisele was moving on to the semi-finals... So how did you jump from having semi-finals to suddenly deeminng Laetitia as the winner. What, did you just suddenly decide you couldn't be bothered to finish the competition, or are you to busy in your real life? If that's the case why don't you let someone else pick it up we'd like to know who the actual winner is not the winner by default because the competition is being closed.

Or... I'm sure pretty wouldn't mind picking up another competition just don't tell her I said that. She's running 5 atm and helping with 2 what's 1 more? She's going to beat me when she reads this but whatever. That was somewhat of a cop out on your part in my eyes. There was tops 2 more rounds in the competition why not just finish it.

First of all, I was totally kidding about deeming Laetitia the winner. :trout: Take a joke. But, then again, I knew you'd come here to slam me about it anyway.

And second of all, I left for vacation at the end of December and was trying to buy a house as soon as I got back and then was working a lot of overtime at work. Sooo, excuse me for having a life outside of Bellazon. (*gasp* Yes, it does exist! You should try it sometime).

I don't care to finish it because it's really not that important in the grand scheme of things. I have other things to do with my time and it got boring.

If someone else wants to make a new VS Supermodel Competition, be my guest. But I don't wish for this one to be continued. End of story.

Forgive me if I'm way off base guys, as I don't know much about these manually tallied polls as I'm just recently voting in then and missed their initital rise to popularity. But maybe if there were a specific number of maximum votes and number of votes necessary for a win disclosed in the beginning, anyone with an interest could tally the votes once the maximum number of votes is reached :idk: And maybe the three or four of you that make these type of polls could share the lists of the rounds with each other through PMs or something and when ever one can't put up the next round in a certain pre-disclosed time frame, one of the other three could just do it for them :dontgetit: Just a thought. :ninja:

I believe I mentioned that if you had real life to deal with it was understandable I love how you conveniently overlooked that. As for a life outside of Bellazon it's an amazing concept but ironically enough I do have a life away from the forums. Oh, and you knew I was going to come slam you. That was hardly a slam that was a matter of fact statement stating that you couldn't be bothered to finish the competition you started. I even mentioned that *le gasp* you could get someone else to finish up the competition for you but you chose not to do that.

One of my biggest pet peeves to be perfectly honest are those people that start something and can't be bothered to finish it. Now yes it's a known fact that I dislike Laetitia but putting personal likes and dislikes aside I would like to know what Bellazon thinks is the ultimate VS model. You started the competition we all went to the trouble of voting in said competition and while yes real life does come first obviously you have the time to come on the forums to make posts, correct? So... why not finish what you started.