Bellazon

NFL

Capt Snow

I agree completely. I wasn't there for either team, just for the commercials, but I can't help but wonder how much it cost the Steelers to pay off those officials. What a pitiful display. One touchdown robbed, one pass to the 1 yard line stolen away and one decent QB dive attempt that got blocked very well, was given a TD anyway. :no: :no: :no:

Disgusting.

It was a boring game :lost: One of the worst Super Bowls in recent history

Pittsburgh didn't even get a first down in the first quarter <_< The offensive pass interference in the endzone wasn't a bad call, the reciver can not touch the guy ( no matter how slight it is) but the Roethlisberger TD run was obviously not a TD (I guess there wasn't undisputed visual evidance to reverse it though)

Seattle just screwed themselves with horrible time managment and the end of the 2nd and 4th quarters :whistle:

And what about that holding call that cost them the pass to the 1-yardline? I didn't see any restriction from him getting around to suggest he was held at all.

I actually missed that one ( I went out for cigarette) but all my friends said it was a stupid call <_<

mm, that holding call really was the only bad call of the game. Seattle just played bad, you can't really blame the refs. Just look how they finished the half, Seattle was out of sync, and the Steelers just made less mistakes.

Your right tho, crappy game, but the Steelers just made less mistakes, its funny how nobody says anything about the bad calls that went against the Steelers when THEY win the game. It may have been a poorly reffed game, but it was consistant.

mm, that holding call really was the only bad call of the game. Seattle just played bad, you can't really blame the refs. Just look how they finished the half, Seattle was out of sync, and the Steelers just made less mistakes.

Your right tho, crappy game, but the Steelers just made less mistakes, its funny how nobody says anything about the bad calls that went against the Steelers when THEY win the game. It may have been a poorly reffed game, but it was consistant.

:yes:

And if the Seahawks knew how to run a two minute drill, it might have been a diiferent story

• 2 months later...

Yea! NCSU man, he was very underatted in this draft leading up. Good to see he get the #1 spot. Hes the next Julius Peppers :yes:

The other NCSU dman across from Mario was Manny Lawson . . . who just got picked by the 49ers.

pfff . . . Reggie who? and Leinart :laugh: falling to 10th.

Leinart really fell <_< I have a feeling the Jets are going to regret not picking him :whistle:

But the Cardinals have what looks like an outstanding offence with Leinart, James, Fitzgerald, and Boldin :o Just hopefully there offensive line is up to par :p

I didn't want Reggie Bush to go the Saints, I hate them :(

lol yea! Saints didn't even needed a running back . . . so im thinking their gonna try and trade em for somebody they really need. Why would NY need him tho? You guys have a great running back . . .

The Panthers could use a franchise runner, we've had 5 different leading rushers in the last five seasons :blink:

Yea, a guy from Memphis . . . but you can never tell with rookie runners, especially if they they fall as far as this guy did. We got somebody at around the same spot last year in Eric Shelton, supposed to be a big pounding downhill runner to replace S.Davis . . . he was a big dissapointment, on IR all year.

I'am just hoping Deshaun Foster can step it up this year, hes great when he's healthy.