NFL

Capt Snow

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

McNabb is out for the season :o I'm guessing everyone is pisseed in Philly

Matt, you still think the Eagles can make the play-offs? :idk:

LT is amazing :thumbsup: he should get the MVP this year, I do believe the Chargers are the team to beat this year, especially whem Meriman comes back :)

how about the cowboys, romos pretty good, we should win our division and make the playoffs now!

Romo has been really impressive (Y) And that's good cause I have TO in my pool :shifty:

With McNabb's injury and the Giants' growing injury list, it's the Cowboys division to lose

• 2 weeks later...

Must win game for Carolina tonight if there gonna have a chance at catching up with NO at seasons end.

Ugh . . . not Delhomme or K. Johnsons fault, D.Henning should never have called a pass play on a 1st and Goal with 40 seconds left and a talented RB in Williams against a porous run defense . . . we only needed a FG to tie the game. Thats twice now we've thrown IT's into the endzone at the end of the game when all we need is FG to tie. We've lost our identity, conservitive run offense and aggressive run defense. FOX NEEDS TO GIVE HENNING A LECTURE.

• 5 weeks later...

Okay . . . only team I have left to root for is the Chargers. I'am a North Carolina fan, but I enjoyed the success NC State had when Phillip Rivers was here, so . . . go Chargers!

How bout them Jets . . .

WTF HAPPENED TO DENVER?

How the hell did the Eagles make the playoffs?

We'll he was half right . . . :laugh: Cowboys certainly would have won the division if Philly didn't go on that little tear . . . 5 in a row, I missed all of that.