Bellazon

NFL

Capt Snow

What good's a QB if your team is falling apart around you, especially your receivers?

The Eagle's are gonna only have a decent defense this year, and an especially shitty offense if they don't aqcuire some new people. The Panthers and Falcon's defense are both far superior to the Eagle's, when there healthy of course, injuries murdered the Panther's last year, the Falcons got hurt too, but they managed ok.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well the Eagles have a secondary with 3 probowlers and one that should have been there... Their linebacking core is solid... Trotter in the middle with Keith Adams and Dhani Jones on the outside... Then you look at the line with has amazing depth with a very young group of guys mixed with a few veterans like Douglas and Kearse... Now we move to offense were you brought up the recievers, well Freddie Mitchelle is garbage and thats why he is on his way out. TO will be back, he will eventually relize that he is actually hurting himself by holding out and that his best chance to get a ring is with the Eagles... Plus we have Todd Pinkston, Greg Lewis, Billy McMullen, and the new guy Reggie Brown... Then we look at runningback were we have Westbrook who has not signed his tender but probably will, we also have the new guy Ryan Moats who is supposed to be a clone of Westbrook, pluce with had Buckhalter if he finally stays healthy and Reno Mahe... Our O-Line is always solid and it should be great this year with Shawn Andrews coming back from his ankle injury... Plus as I mentioned already and QB who is probably in the top 3 in the league... The Eagles arn't going anyway, the front office is amazing, they are the most consistent team in the league...

Decent, certainly not quality like last year, and certainly not quality like the Panthers will be this year.

On defense we have the best front seven in the league with Morgan, Witherspoon, Jenkins, Ruckers, Buckner, and Peppers, all Pro Bowlers. Pro bowler Mike Minter will be at Free Saftey, and 1st Rnd Drft Pick Davis at SS. Pro Bowler Ken Lucas from Seattle at Corner back with Chris Gamble and Ricky Manning Jr. to back em up. That, my freind, is the best defense in the league without a doubt. It would be better, but we lost two to cancer, Mark Feilds, who just recently said he would sit the season out, and our LB coach Sam Mills. Rest in Peace Sam.

Our offense is looking bright this year, with Steven Davis, Deshaun Foster, and Steve Smith all returning from injury. We have a revamped Offensive Line this year with Pro Bowlers Gross and Mitchell both returning this year, and with Wharton and Whale from GB (A running attack offense like ours), lots of people sayin top five o-line.

Yea the Panthers defense is pretty nasty... Too bad the Eagles and Panthers don't play unless they meet in the Playoffs... I am getting way ahead of myself, its only May man... I don't know if I can wait till September...

buffalo is happy to be rid of bledsoe. im from rochester, 45 min away and we get the buffalo football team news b/c we dont ahve a team. but id say 95 % of the area is glad to be rid of him. good luck in dallas, b/c he doesnt move at all

It is a non-issue... The front office is so great thats why the Eagles are great every year... See noone else is gonna sign TO... He will either play for the Eagles or he wont play football at all this year... Look at the schedule, he will want to be back here playing anyway... Falcons on MNF (primetime) TO loves primetime... 49ers (former team)... and then Raiders (Randy Moss)... Once TO is back he will be productive and his superbowl ring will make him happier...

I can't wait until the season starts. There is no good sports on, I've been reduced to watching the NBA. =(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

im right there with you. i almost watched a baseball game the other night. AND I HATE BASEBALL!!!!!!!! and sportscenter sucks right now b/c all they have are baseball and NBA highlights and i can only stand so many NBA highlights, now that my 2 teams are out. European soccer is basically over and there's gonna be no good games on for a while now. its so boring ive been reduced to watching poker and ping pong reruns.