Bellazon

NFL

Capt Snow

They were eating fish in the stall, taking too long, a bitch bitched at them when they were done, got her ass kicked (don't fuck with a NFL Cheerleader, specially TopCats). :laugh:

The Panthers TopCat's released them today, but they are going to become immensily popular, I know I'am going to follow them. :laugh:

• 2 months later...

I hate to say this, but I have feeling that New England is going to win the Super Bowl again :(

My Broncos took care of that. :wave:

I guess I was wrong, the Broncos smacked New England

John Lynch was unbelievable

The Steelers took care of Colts :clap:

I hate when the anouncers keep praising Manning, he is a really good, One of the Top 3 QB's in the NFL, but do they got a keep kissing his butt :whistle: :ninja:

:laugh: Yea, I guess so! I just hope the Panthers arn't so lopsided on defense against Seattle, cause Alexander, injured or no, will chew us up. But im not worried about their defense, its very leaky against the pass and we got the league leader in receptions, reception yards, and reception touchdowns: Steve Smith. The dude is electric.

I'm proud of my Panthers. XD They did good. Maybe they'll actually win the Super Bowl this year, I hope so. At least Delhomme didn't crack under the pressure, he's already been to a Super Bowl game, so I hope he's gonna do good. PANTHER'S ALL THE WAY!

This Super Bowl is probably gonna be REALLY GOOD!!! Both teams are pretty well balanced on both defense AND OFFENSE!!! It will be good, close game. I'm leaning towards Pittburgh, though. Roethlisberger knows how to make things happen, and they both got Parker and Bettis running. Alexander is one of the best Running Backs in the NFL, but Seattle has no one to back him up. Hasselback is a top QB, butWATCH OUT!!! Pittburgh picks the pass REAL WELL!!! Ask Carson Palmer, Peyton Manning, and Jake Plummer, ALL TOP QUALITY QB'S!!! :yes: It is known that a good defense stops a good offense, and I feel that Pittsburgh has the stronger defense, so I think they will win.

Edited by Jimmy Changa

That was GOOD GAME!!! :yes: Congrats to Pittburgh,YA DID IT!!! :fun: :thumbsup: :clap: Seattle had ME SCARED FOR A WHILE!!! :unsure: With the score 14-10, Seattle went on a drive, went deep in into Pittburgh territory. They were close to scoring a touchdown, which would have given them the lead. Seattle had all the momentum going their way, and on the sidelines, Pittsburgh looked :lost: . Luckily for the people rooting for Pittburgh, Hasselback was INTERCEPTED BY IKE TAYLOR!!! :hell yea!: Then Antwaan Randle El, a reciever, threw a 43 TOUCHDOWN PASS TO MVP HINES WARD!!! That was THE NAIL IN THE COFFIN!!! :D Either way, it was a great game. Oh yeah, new commercials were pretty good, too. ;)

Edited by Jimmy Changa