Bellazon

America's Next Top Model

I LOVE ADRIANA

:wave:

I :heart: americas next top model & everything. but now it's coming to it's 10th cycle. after the 10th, they should stop. i know tyra banks invented the "next top model" shows all around the world, but she's a busy woman. she also has the tyra show & blah de blah.

we should all make a petition that she should stop ANTM after season 10; or IMMEDIATELY.

& what do u expect Joe > Average?? it's reality TV. the producers will only pick the most entertaining "models" into the show to get high ratings? don't you see? those drama are ment to happen for entertainment purposes!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys :wave: . I've only really been a faithful viewer for the last 2 seasons now and I get the rest from MTV marathons. I'm kindof starting to like some of the old ones better :laugh: , but I'm looking forward to this season. For some reason I think it might be different in a good way somehow :) .

Of course they're probably going to have one with a mild health condition and possibly one with long hair that's going to get it chopped off :pinch: and of course the one who's really, really pretty that doesn't make the group :whistle: ... :pinch: . Maybe they'll just have 1/2 that know how to pose in a picture and walk down a runway, 1/3 that have personal struggles, one with social problems that grows as a person under the influence of Tyra :blush: right before our very eyes, 2 funny ones (like Adrienne, Eva or Britney) :blush: , a couple hot ones :whistle: , a couple pretty ones :whistle: . And the drama will take care of itself :yes: .

• 2 weeks later...