Bellazon

America's Next Top Model

I LOVE ADRIANA

I'm sorry but this season sucks. The whole future alien stuff was so f**king cheesy and Tyra is getting on my last nerve. I use to love this show but I will never watch it again. The show is fixed and they never pick a good model as the winner. None of these girls will have great career in fashion. They need to skip the show and try to make it on there own. All this show does is mess things up for them.

I'm sorry but this season sucks. The whole future alien stuff was so f**king cheesy and Tyra is getting on my last nerve. I use to love this show but I will never watch it again. The show is fixed and they never pick a good model as the winner. None of these girls will have great career in fashion. They need to skip the show and try to make it on there own. All this show does is mess things up for them.

I completely agree.

It's sad that these girls just want to be famous and know nothing about fashion and modeling. She wants to change world of fashion and she cannot name 5 active models... :blink:

I completely agree.

It's sad that these girls just want to be famous and know nothing about fashion and modeling. She wants to change world of fashion and she cannot name 5 active models... :blink:

Or designers. :blink:

You know, even Sean "Diddy" Combs is a designer. :cain:

i liQe Analeigh and Clark..

Don't liQe anyone else, gotta see the show..

but i don't liQe it when she enQourages them to Qome baQ and audition again. (N)

And ISIS omg... (N)(N)(N)(N)(N) i don't liQe u... but your photo was fly.. those girls were mean, though. :/

I personally think they just put Isis there to exploit him/her for drama purposes :/ .

Should the contestants in general know more about fashion? Sure.

But you really can't fault the girls for being there. They didn't pick themselves :/ .

Remember America is FILLED with TONS of girls in that age group who have been to modeling school, know how to walk, pose and know models and designers ect. Obviously if you really wanted them, you could find 13 of them...

Overall, America's Next Top Model is more concerned with the SHOW itself than creating actual careers :/ .

But I do like a few and hope they make the most of the opportunity :hehe: .

I personally think they just put Isis there to exploit him/her for drama purposes :/ .

Should the contestants in general know more about fashion? Sure.

But you really can't fault the girls for being there. They didn't pick themselves :/ .

Remember America is FILLED with TONS of girls in that age group who have been to modeling school, know how to walk, pose and know models and designers ect. Obviously if you really wanted them, you could find 13 of them...

Overall, America's Next Top Model is more concerned with the SHOW itself than creating actual careers :/ .

But I do like a few and hope they make the most of the opportunity :hehe: .

Tyra is obviously sQrewin' herself.

And Ken Mok ain't really there no more, it's this Daniel Soiseth guy. :cain:

This Cycle's ratings were inQredibly low, apparently. CW is ALWAYS in trouble, oh gosh.

ISIS still has a penis and i'm just baffled at this thingy.. Morning ereQtions, anyone? :rofl:

Yes, and Tyra needs to go sQrew herself, once again. :( I would have no problems sQrewin' her, but.. :( OH, I THINQ TYRA'S HAIR AND OUTFIT DURING THE 1ST JUDGING WAS HOT.

though, the thingy the judges did about voting was absolutely ridiQulous.

I LOVED HOW PPoriz shut Nigel "ego" Barker up. And he stopped barking. (Y)

i liQe Analeigh...

:heart: Analeigh :blush: ...

:wub:

I finally got to watch it all :)

i really like some of these girls, they seem alot prettier than the ones she normally picks. not all of them, but more than usual :laugh: its too bad that this will basically be the end of their career. not many go on from antm and become really successful. I really had high hopes for Anya (last season), but i think she has only been in one show so far.

who i like:

Lauren Brie- beautiful, but oringinal, and she seems really sweet so far. then again she hardly got any air time so who knows

Sheena- I love her personality! shes opinionated, but nice to all the girls. i actually think shes cute and she has a nice body

Analeigh- shes so pretty and seems nice

Clark- I hate to admit that. its a love/hate thing. she seems really mean and her pic for last week was not good, but you can tell she takes care of herself. she has a really nice body, and shes striking in motion, even though to me she isn't that perfect kind of beauty. she tries though

Samantha- I like her body! its toned and healthy, shes cute, but alittle annoying. its not too bad though, yet :laugh:

Brittany- i hope they give her a good makeover, she has a really beautiful face

Elina- her personality isn't my favorite but she can take good pictures!