Bellazon

America's Next Top Model

I LOVE ADRIANA

dude this year's cycle, i hate all the girls, except for jael. that's the only one i like. a lot of peopel are so self-absorbed or seems like it, especially natasha that russian chick. she thinks shes so pretty but she's just stupid and annoying. renee, ok man i know you have a kid and all and i know you love him but stop crying haha. and she has so much "confidence" yeah uhh her picture wasn't all that great. and sarah iono, looks like a bird thinks shes a know it all cause she's "modeled" before or whatever.

but natasha irritates me the most. jeez. and kinda nasty how she was 18 when she married a guy that was 40! eww!!!''

but i love the plus size models, they seem most real to me. and i was so glad that kathleen was sent home cause she's really stupid. especially what she said about her stance on fur -__- i was like wow, yeah she's gotta go!

ewww i hate renee also. i like jael. i think she's super. OMG kathleen. :laugh: "you look lost in your pictures" "i know right" :laugh: wheww that was one of the funniest moments there. i like natasha.bc she's russian nd i fricken love russians. but i dont think she'l win. i like the pluz size models. they're ok. uhhhm that one photographer girl. forgot her name. i dont like her shes too fake. i thought the girl from audition the one from inglewood should have gotten through. jasleene is cool too. not exactly my favorite but she's alright. uhhm i actually really liked kathleen. i hoped she didnt get booted off but she did. uhhh everyone else i dont even remember so they obviosly didnt make that great of an impression. oh i live for antm

really? i hate the russian girl. she seems self-absored and thinks shes so pretty, she even said that. i mean it's ok if you think of yourself as pretty, but that's all she's depending on. she thinks she can win cause shes pretty -__-. and i don't like the photographer girl either. and when jay asked the one girl if she knew who caroline herrera is/was and she didn't know i was like 0_0 how can you not know! haha. yeah a lot of the girls didn't make an impression on me cause -__- yeah. but i like jaslene too. forgot bout her :blush: haha i'm glad that she got picked yto be the 13 girls adn her photo was fierce! her face looked flawless!!!

ewww i hate renee also. i like jael. i think she's super. OMG kathleen. :laugh: "you look lost in your pictures" "i know right" :laugh: wheww that was one of the funniest moments there. i like natasha.bc she's russian nd i fricken love russians. but i dont think she'l win. i like the pluz size models. they're ok. uhhhm that one photographer girl. forgot her name. i dont like her shes too fake. i thought the girl from audition the one from inglewood should have gotten through. jasleene is cool too. not exactly my favorite but she's alright. uhhm i actually really liked kathleen. i hoped she didnt get booted off but she did. uhhh everyone else i dont even remember so they obviosly didnt make that great of an impression. oh i live for antm

really? i hate the russian girl. she seems self-absored and thinks shes so pretty, she even said that. i mean it's ok if you think of yourself as pretty, but that's all she's depending on. she thinks she can win cause shes pretty -__-. and i don't like the photographer girl either. and when jay asked the one girl if she knew who caroline herrera is/was and she didn't know i was like 0_0 how can you not know! haha. yeah a lot of the girls didn't make an impression on me cause -__- yeah. but i like jaslene too. forgot bout her :blush: haha i'm glad that she got picked yto be the 13 girls adn her photo was fierce! her face looked flawless!!!

i like the russian girl bc she's entertainment. nd yea i jus like her. she is pretty. a little stuck up but its ok. i dont think she'l win tho. uhhhm i think its about time a plus size model wins. imo. none of the girls really have IT. but it is just the beginning. i like jael tho. if she just go for it.

i think the girls this season are really really strong....well some of them

I think you guys are just hating on that russian girl...i really think she is just misunderstood although she isnt my cup of tea.

Tyra just put those fat girls through cause their plus size not because of their talent...they just look like pretty girls not "models"

I liked the sam girl that got kicked off tonight...she has gorgeous.

I also like Jaslene, felicia, cassandra, brittany, jael.

Renee is such a complaining bitch...she seems like she is sixteen...she is not very mothery to me. All she did was bitch the past 2 episodes.

I have like this deap hatred for tyra...she drives me nuts but i cant stop watching her shows. She just loves to put the bitchs through.

Too bad they dismissed the only girl that actually looked like a model - I think Samantha looked a bit like Anna Mariya Urajevskaya, and she was the prettiest of the bunch. I think Renee's gorgeous but she's way too girl next door looking to be a model.

Actually, it's weird that Tyra, being a supermodel, doesn't realize that they'll never create top models if they keep picking the girls they do.

How many real fashion editorials have you seen where the model was asked to be snow-white or a high school weirdo or a lesbian getting married ? the photoshoots are way too stereotyped, and the girls way too average looking.

They should pick prettier and edgier girls and train them to do real modeling work, not just dress them in some carnival outfit and throw them in front of a camera...

Also, Jaslene takes great photographs but she looks ugly and she needs to stop thinking that her walk is the best cause it's over the top and now in a good way...

hmmm and i'm all for the plus-size thing but seriously, who are they kidding ? these girls will NEVER make it in the modeling industry. Sad but true, Tyra herself started out as a "very skinny model" as she once said in one of her interviews... you can only gain weight once you're famous...

Too bad they dismissed the only girl that actually looked like a model - I think Samantha looked a bit like Anna Mariya Urajevskaya, and she was the prettiest of the bunch. I think Renee's gorgeous but she's way too girl next door looking to be a model.

Actually, it's weird that Tyra, being a supermodel, doesn't realize that they'll never create top models if they keep picking the girls they do.

How many real fashion editorials have you seen where the model was asked to be snow-white or a high school weirdo or a lesbian getting married ? the photoshoots are way too stereotyped, and the girls way too average looking.

They should pick prettier and edgier girls and train them to do real modeling work, not just dress them in some carnival outfit and throw them in front of a camera...

Also, Jaslene takes great photographs but she looks ugly and she needs to stop thinking that her walk is the best cause it's over the top and now in a good way...

hmmm and i'm all for the plus-size thing but seriously, who are they kidding ? these girls will NEVER make it in the modeling industry. Sad but true, Tyra herself started out as a "very skinny model" as she once said in one of her interviews... you can only gain weight once you're famous...

Most of the models think they're great and they are arrogant. I gues they all have this illusion that if they win this show, they will make it in the real modeling world as well. However, usually that isn't the case. Like you said, none of them have become "the next best thing." Eva Pigford showed up in Wild and out, but other than that I haven't seen her in anything. Joanne presented something for fashion TV, but other than that nothing more. I have seen some of them in magaizes, but never on the cover.

And the photoshoots, I'm agreeing with you on that too. They should do stuff that is actually fit for a fashion magazine. Stuff that would actually be useful, instead of these weird ad's that only Sketcher's could use (if they put sneakers on;) ) Now it's just entertainment.

And the plus size modeling? Well, I think the fashion industry invented that to get rid of the talk about too skinny models :cain: It's nice, but it will never last.

Oh well, it's fun anyway ;)

I honestly think that this show would never produce a top model. I mean honestly, as mentioned before, a photoshoot as a high school outcast? I only caught a glimpse of this show but it seems that really none of these girls have modeling potential. Except maybe Samantha (too bad for her), and maybe Natasha but only because that seems to be the craze in the fashion world today. The whole Eastern European thing. But the rest is blah, there is beautiful girls don't get me wrong. But that just doesn't translate in front of a camera. Tyra should know better, she's done it before. And the photo shoots just aren't belivable, I mean you can tell they make good of airbrushing. The girls don't look like they look in pictures as they do in interviews. I mean with Gisele, at least you can tell that she is a natural beauty from candids. These girls seem to have to be put in an hour of makeup then another hour airbrushing from the professionals. I mean I don't think that's a model!?!?

And the plus girl thing? I have to agree, they are beautiful girls but in the fashion industery, they won't last a day.