Bellazon

America's Next Top Model

I LOVE ADRIANA

so... has any winner actually made it in the industry by themselves? :ermm: That's what i want to know.

umm not reallly. like addriene <the 1st season winner> was in playboy magazine...and yoanna has done a lot of stuff...but i forget what. and nicole had that paris photoshoot with giles ben simmon <spelled name wrong i think>. and eugenia from last season <she didn't win> but she models for the clothing company SOUTH POLE thats pretty cool

I hope Jaslene wins, though none of these girls are actually gonna make it in the industry :( I mean, that girl in your sig and avvy^^ Irina Sheik, she's pretty damn gorgeous; way better than any of the gals featured in the show...but I haven't seen much of her work at all :blink: If she's not making it, then all the ANTM girls don't have a chance.

Hope that Renee gets kicked off though :clap: I can't stand her attitude. She reminds me too much of a bitch at my school (then again, I'm probably not the nicest girl either because I hit her in the face the other day :clobber: :whistle:)

thanks Victoria's secret very much!!!!!! all thotos rae really great

i watched just that one where caridee won

i have a question: which of the winners is the most popular now and made the most modelling?

i would say eva is most popular. basicly bc out of al the girls. even after antm was over she still got work. nd she was in bet.

^ Adrianne too, but not for modeling.

Elyse is actually the most successful of them all. She is really hot in HK and Taiwan. Yes, these countries may seem insignificant, but she has appeared in more editorials, campaigns, and runway shows than all the winners combined. And that is just in those 2 countries.