Bellazon

America's Next Top Model

I LOVE ADRIANA

Ohh yeah, I figured that out. heh.. Thanks. =]

*EDIT*

I'll edit this instead of posting again because people might say I was double posting. But anywho, I wanted Melrose to win!! I felt soo bad for her. She was doing so well and then BAM she totally got shoved underneath Caridee and got jacksquat outta it. I am happy that Caridee won though, too, because she never thought she could model before with her skin condition. =] I suppose it's okay, but still.. MELROSE!! haha..

*/EDIT*

looking forward to seeing the episode but eventhough i like Caridee i wonder what kind of modeling career they think she will have :mellow: i mean she can take some good pics but she looks like your typical californian babe :cain:

one of the winners from search for a supermodel in Australia made it big at least (Nicole Trunfio) and even Gemma that didn't win is now the biggest model in the world... boo America !!

i love how caridee won, although after the runway show i totally thought they were gonna pick melrose. some of the pieces they modelled in the show reminded me a bit of alexander mcqueen, although obviously nowhere near as high fashion. i doubt these girls are gonna be on a high fashion runway anytime soon, but it's still good entertainment.

looking forward to seeing the episode but eventhough i like Caridee i wonder what kind of modeling career they think she will have :mellow: i mean she can take some good pics but she looks like your typical californian babe :cain:

one of the winners from search for a supermodel in Australia made it big at least (Nicole Trunfio) and even Gemma that didn't win is now the biggest model in the world... boo America !!

shes not from cali :p

i love how caridee won, although after the runway show i totally thought they were gonna pick melrose. some of the pieces they modelled in the show reminded me a bit of alexander mcqueen, although obviously nowhere near as high fashion. i doubt these girls are gonna be on a high fashion runway anytime soon, but it's still good entertainment.

some of the pieces also reminded me of McQueen but the difference is that mcQueen is a fashion genius :heart: i LOVED how melrose went crazy when caridee ripped her dress :cain: btw: did she call her a ho when she was rehearsing her covergirl lines ? :ninja:

some of the pieces also reminded me of McQueen but the difference is that mcQueen is a fashion genius :heart: i LOVED how melrose went crazy when caridee ripped her dress :cain: btw: did she call her a ho when she was rehearsing her covergirl lines ? :ninja:

yes she did :rofl:

hahaha yeah... the quality doesn't help, as well as the fact that i sometimes have a hard time understanding when it's badly uttered... like i barely understood Danielle last cycle :| (shut yo' mouth and say it ain't so... :p )