Bellazon

Patricia Barros
Thumbnail

chiva474128

Patricia is very pretty. In some pics I find her beautiful. But she cannot compare to her sister. I think thats why they've never done a shoot together, Ana would make her look like shit....Ana can make most models look like shit.

Actually they have. I have one, just haven't gotten to getting it scanned yet.

Patricia is okay I guess, she's not that appealing to me. In fact, it's not even too obvious her and Ana are sisters. Altho when I see pix of them side by side I do notice that Patricia's poses sometimes remind me of Ana, her eyes too sometimes. The other three sisters- think there's five in all- don't look a thing like Ana at all, not at ALL. Weird...too bad for them! :ninja:

Patricia is very pretty. In some pics I find her beautiful. But she cannot compare to her sister. I think thats why they've never done a shoot together, Ana would make her look like shit....Ana can make most models look like shit.

Oh wow! I'd love to see it.

Oh wow! I'd love to see it.

me 2 :wub:

You guys don't find Patricia attractive because you're comparing her looks with that of Ana's. IMO, they're both amazingly beautiful. I'm sure those of you who are saying she's unattractive would be like, "damn she's fine" if you saw her on the street (and didn't know of her relation to Ana)!

They have two completely different looks, period. I think they're both knock outs, jsut in different ways. Comparing two people whose looks are totally different seems dumb to me.

And I should be getting to the Ana/Patricia editorial soon. It's in my pile, somewhere in the middle.