Bellazon

Caroline Trentini
Thumbnail

the sars

News from today!! From Rio fashion week

http://chic.ig.com.br/materias/410001-4105...7/410437_1.html

That Carol Trentine is today one of the Brazilian greaters supermodels, everybody knows. Therefore, Cavendish show backstage , first fashion show of which she participated in this season, was rocking the world. Everybody wanted to take a photo of her and to speak with the sweety. We got a little time with Carol and used to ask her the “five orders” that she follows in her life. See the answers, in the order that she spoke, it turned out being six:

1. “I talk to my mom everyday”;

2. “I do not walk without my iPod”. It was really there with her.

3. “I do not sleep with make-up”;

4. “I always try to remember my dreams and, most of the time, I can”;

5. “I get scared when I'm alone at home(she lives with the fellow model Cíntia Dicker in NY), then I speak on the phone to distract myself! ”;

6. “I always forget things, I'm not used to write things down. But this year I decided that I'll have an agenda. I am pledged”. Carol is also going to make Cantão, Redley and Colcci's fashion shows in Rio, and, in São Paulo, the show is not confirmed yet. She just shooted the new GAP campaign in New York, and also an editorial for Vogue America with Irvin Penn. Or, in her words, with the “legendary photographer”.

News from today!! From Rio fashion week

http://chic.ig.com.br/materias/410001-4105...7/410437_1.html

That Carol Trentine is today one of the Brazilian greaters supermodels, everybody knows. Therefore, Cavendish show backstage , first fashion show of which she participated in this season, was rocking the world. Everybody wanted to take a photo of her and to speak with the sweety. We got a little time with Carol and used to ask her the “five orders” that she follows in her life. See the answers, in the order that she spoke, it turned out being six:

1. “I talk to my mom everyday”;

2. “I do not walk without my iPod”. It was really there with her.

3. “I do not sleep with make-up”;

4. “I always try to remember my dreams and, most of the time, I can”;

5. “I get scared when I'm alone at home(she lives with the fellow model Cíntia Dicker in NY), then I speak on the phone to distract myself! ”;

6. “I always forget things, I'm not used to write things down. But this year I decided that I'll have an agenda. I am pledged”. Carol is also going to make Cantão, Redley and Colcci's fashion shows in Rio, and, in São Paulo, the show is not confirmed yet. She just shooted the new GAP campaign in New York, and also an editorial for Vogue America with Irvin Penn. Or, in her words, with the “legendary photographer”.

thanks for posting, this girl is my dream come true :hell yea!:

she is in february's us vogue. AGAIN. i love trentini but she is in every issue! nobody has scanned it yet though, to my knowledge.

lol! I think she's been in every issue for like, 9 or 10 months now. :) Oh well- I'm not complaining. I don't think she has any US Vogue covers, though..?

Here it is!

"Lean & Mean"

US Vogue February 2007

Ph. Patrick Demarchelier

Models: Caroline Trentini, Hana Soukupova

Scanned by LucyInTheSky at TFS!

I really wish that if she was going to be in every issue they would at least take her to a proper location instead of just sticking her infront of a screen :(

post-4235-1169121563_thumb.jpg

post-4235-1169121584_thumb.jpg

post-4235-1169121648_thumb.jpg

post-4235-1169121664_thumb.jpg

post-4235-1169121678_thumb.jpg

post-4235-1169121690_thumb.jpg

post-4235-1169121699_thumb.jpg

I really wish that if she was going to be in every issue they would at least take her to a proper location instead of just sticking her infront of a screen :(

I agreeeeee! It looks like even she is getting a bit bored of doing basically the same shoot again and again. Its kinda cool 'cause its like, her signature editorial, but damn do I ever wanna see her doing 'harder' shoots.

Thank you, btw. :) She looks gorgeous as usual

Here it is!

"Lean & Mean"

US Vogue February 2007

Ph. Patrick Demarchelier

Models: Caroline Trentini, Hana Soukupova

Scanned by LucyInTheSky at TFS!

thx so much .Zee.!!!

her body is so :drool:

it's to die for :blush: