Bellazon

The best fragance campaign. Vote!

Thiago.

Are you ppl voting based on the ad, or based on the model because you like her? Take away the perfume bottle from Gisele's add and it pretty much looks like any other ad VS would put out. *shrugs*

QFT!

It doesn't really matter, just saying it seems like some ppl are voting for their favorite MODEL or popularity of model and not the ad. o.0

Karen

*hides from Ange's wrath* :ninja:

Aha, why? There's no need, I actually sent that picture to Thiago because I liked it, but in comparison to both, I prefer Gisele's, the lighting is better. Although I do admire Karen's too, it turns me a bit off in all honesty.

Gisele.

Are you ppl voting based on the ad, or based on the model because you like her? Take away the perfume bottle from Gisele's add and it pretty much looks like any other ad VS would put out. *shrugs*

QFT!

It doesn't really matter, just saying it seems like some ppl are voting for their favorite MODEL or popularity of model and not the ad. o.0

just because you don´t like Gisele, VS, and that ad doesn´t mean that no one else can like it ;) Everyone got different taste, and I LOVE that ad, because it´s simply amazing, smooth and beautiful, and still very simple...

I don´t get why you people always end up with "stop voting for your favourite model" when things don´t come as you like :idk: let people have their own opinions :)