Bellazon

The best fragance campaign. Vote!

Thiago.

Did I ever once say that just because I didn't like Gisele/VS that people weren't entitled to their own opinions? I didn't think so.

I could giving a flying fuck who people like and don't like, all I'm saying is it looks like some people are voting based on the popularity of a model, or how much they like the model and are pushing aside the criteria they should be voting on, and in this case that would be the ad.

I can't stand Karen E as a model, and I find her fugly as hell. She makes Gisele look that much better! If we were going on looks or the ability to model, I'd vote Gisele hands down.

I'm sorry, I don't care how anyone tries to play it off, it looks like people are voting for their favorites, and I'm not the only one who thinks that.

So you tell me, are we all wrong in thinking that?

Edit: Actually I really don't care, I've got far better things to do with my time then debating the what-if's of the situation. o.0 If you like the Gisele ad better, good on you. Kuddos! it's a lovely ad

Did I ever once say that just because I didn't like Gisele/VS that people weren't entitled to their own opinions? I didn't think so.

I could giving a flying fuck who people like and don't like, all I'm saying is it looks like some people are voting based on the popularity of a model, or how much they like the model and are pushing aside the criteria they should be voting on, and in this case that would be the ad.

I can't stand Karen E as a model, and I find her fugly as hell. She makes Gisele look that much better! If we were going on looks or the ability to model, I'd vote Gisele hands down.

I'm sorry, I don't care how anyone tries to play it off, it looks like people are voting for their favorites, and I'm not the only one who thinks that.

So you tell me, are we all wrong in thinking that?

Edit: Actually I really don't care, I've got far better things to do with my time then debating the what-if's of the situation. o.0 If you like the Gisele ad better, good on you. Kuddos! it's a lovely ad

It´s ok, I wasn´t trying to offend you :no: I just sometimes got this "biased voting" over my head...sorry :flower: