Bellazon

CIAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kico

Ciao!!!!

Altought it's almost 3 months since I became a member,I never posted anything.... <_<

So,I'm pratically new on this forum and I wanna say hello to everybody! :wave:

I'm from Italy and I am a fashion victim:since I was a child I love the world of fashion(I used to watching ftv for hours... :blush: )

Now that I work as a model(not very famous..not famous at all!)my fashion-fever is growning and growning....

And that's all....I know I'm a little bit mad,but I hope to be in the right place... :laugh:

Sorry if my english is not good....I wish u understand everything I wrote,'cause I'm not sure if it is written in the correct form.... :blush: Big kisses to everybody! :kiss: :kiss:

:wave: hey welcome. hope you like it round these parts :fun:

what models you like?

and you should post some of your model pics :shifty: :yes:

I like Natalia Vodianova,Eugenia Volodina,Ana Beatriz Barros,James Rousseau,Romulo Pires,Jon Kortajarena and many others...TOO MUCH!!!!!

Welcome. :wave: The English is fine, just fine.
and you should post some of your model pics :shifty: :yes:

Sounds like a plan.

I'm agree <_< .....Well I think I can post 2 of my fav pics.I was on a beach in my city,Catania in Sicily,shooting for my book,and the photographer told me that I shouldn't wear any sort of make up to look as natural as I could:it was really funny!Those are the results:I'd like to know what do u think about it

post-12677-1181586750_thumb.jpg

post-12677-1181586793_thumb.jpg

Welcome! I love your Danny and Danny avatar! You like Anne Rice no? Thats a adorable picture of Lestat and Louis :D

You and I are going to get along wonderfully :)

I love Anne Rice,I read so many book of her...Sometimes I wish to be a vampire,they are so beautiful and dark:especially Lestat,I love him,but I also love Armand. :heart: :heart: :heart:

What's your preferite??Ah,the 2 vampires in my avatar are Armand and Lestat :laugh:

Welcome! I love your Danny and Danny avatar! You like Anne Rice no? Thats a adorable picture of Lestat and Louis :D

I love Anne Rice,I read so many book of her...Sometimes I wish to be a vampire,they are so beautiful and dark:especially Lestat,I love him,but I also love Armand. :heart: :heart: :heart:

What's your preferite??Ah,the 2 vampires in my avatar are Armand and Lestat :laugh:

I love Mona Mayfair, she is the newest vampire in the series. Lestat is tied with her however...I long for Lestat! :heart:

and no Armand has red hair....thats gotta be Louis O.O

I have all the books :heart: :heart:

I love Mona Mayfair, she is the newest vampire in the series. Lestat is tied with her however...I long for Lestat! :heart:

Sorry,I think u are right...he is definetly Louis! :yes:

By the way in my city is so difficoult to find Anne Rice's books:unfortunately she isn't as famous as she deserves :( .

I'm reading "The tale of the body thief".I love this book,more than "The queen of damned".

Have u seen "the queen of damned"movie??If u want,u can take my msncontact,so we can talk about this!I'll wait 4 u!

Sorry,I think u are right...he is definetly Louis! :yes:

By the way in my city is so difficoult to find Anne Rice's books:unfortunately she isn't as famous as she deserves :( .

I'm reading "The tale of the body thief".I love this book,more than "The queen of damned".

Have u seen "the queen of damned"movie??If u want,u can take my msncontact,so we can talk about this!I'll wait 4 u!

Tale of the Body Thief is an amazing book, the Vampire Lestat is my fav however :heart:

and yes I saw that horrid excuse for an Anne Rice movie - it was awful and the people who made it should die :evil:

Oh, you can message me on msn if you wish it.

[email protected] ^___^