Bellazon

If Gisele leaves, who do you think the next VS angel will be

ninanina19

I think it will be Alessandra since she is still more popular than Karolina

I think from the amount of covers we have seen Alessandra on over the past two years that she is the lead angel at this point. KK is definitely no slouch but as a representative of VS right now I think when you think of VS you think of Alessandra first before anyone else.

I think it will be Alessandra since she is still more popular than Karolina

I think from the amount of covers we have seen Alessandra on over the past two years that she is the lead angel at this point. KK is definitely no slouch but as a representative of VS right now I think when you think of VS you think of Alessandra first before anyone else.

When i think about VS the first model i think about is Izabel but that's me :D But still i think if you would ask here to anyone what they think about when you say VS most people answer would be Adriana i think she is still the best known model VS has

That's very subjective. I would say that with KK's exposure in the past 18 months, she is the natural choice as the new main VS angel.

She was already the star attraction of the last VSFS.

Yeah but that was because of the million dollar bra and this year somebody else will be the star attraction,i think Alessandra or Adriana would be the most obvious choice even though i'm not a big fan of Ale

That's very subjective. I would say that with KK's exposure in the past 18 months, she is the natural choice as the new main VS angel.

She was already the star attraction of the last VSFS.

Yeah but that was because of the million dollar bra and this year somebody else will be the star attraction,i think Alessandra or Adriana would be the most obvious choice even though i'm not a big fan of Ale

Even without the bra, KK stood out at this years VSFS.

She was very good at the VS show last year,but it's just because i'm not into blondes that i like brunette models more :) But since VS is allways putting Alessandra in front i guess it will be Ale who will replace Gisele and maybe KK or somebody else in a couple of years