Bellazon

If Gisele leaves, who do you think the next VS angel will be

ninanina19

noooooooooo not Juliana Imai, what's the deal with VS picking totaly unknown chicks and make them superstars? :persuazn: and please not Natasha, she has better things to do :p

Not really.

But don't trust in this website, cuz they don't know the difference between an angel and a girl who just shoot for a catalogue.

No i dont trust that crap :rofl: If she becomes one of the angels im sure Victoria's Secret is probably broke !!! :rofl:

I wonder how they pick the girls nowadays. Like I heard Marisa Miller tried out in 2001 and they turned her down. Imagine them letting like Vlada Roslyakova in and turning down Marisa Miller. Actually it's kind of sad that Stam, Andi Muise, and Hana S. have a greater chance of getting in than SI models like Marisa and Petra do.

Next thread idea: "How crappy do you think the VS show will be now that Gisele is gone"

Like a snake without the head :evil: :evil:

I don't think I'll watch it just to protest. I'll just watch it on youtube instead. Or download it.

I love seeing Miranda in VS. I doubt she will be the main but she makes me and others I know smile more then Gisele ever did.

Gisele nevah, evah smiles on the runway. Keep that in mind :brows:

That's what I like about her. And Jeisa too.