Bellazon

If Gisele leaves, who do you think the next VS angel will be

ninanina19

I disagree, but I think you are arguing for the sake of it so, I am going to drop it.

If it makes you feel better, you are right and I am wrong.

That usually shuts them up

You don´t have a clue how right you are Pinky :laugh: :p ;)

basically then, what i said was that:

KK is the "Head Girl" now at VS because she's the only one who's actually been successful in the rest of the modelling world. sure, Adriana has a cosmetics contract and has an advertisement with an Italian cell phone company, BUT, KK is the one with the Vogue, W, Elle, Bazaar, etc covers, the one who's had every high fashion campaign imaginable at some point in her career. she OPENED the VS show in 2001 and has been a major star in each of their shows since. she's just generally more successful as well as respected and known within the industry than any of the other girls.

OH --- hahaaaaa. um ... i found the post i thought i put here ... it's actually in KK's thread. erm ... well ... *foot in my mouth* ... yeeaaah.

anyway, in terms of actual usage though, i'd say that Ale is more like VS's head girl. they are using her for everything. all the promotions, and shoots, etc. and she was soooo good at last year's show. Ale has a beauty that is very easy to understand, very easy to relate to, whereas i think that KK can be more "love/hate". Adriana has been left behind for sure.

i think it's unfair to assume that Selita was hired just because she's black and they needed a black model. she has an incredibly fit and healthy body, gorgeous features, perfect skin, and a spectacular outgoing confident personality. she's perfect for the brand and though i don't think she's the next "Main Angel", i definitely think she's their real rising star and she'll carve out her niche in the entertainment world easily.

I don't usually agree with you but I really enjoy reading your posts.