Bellazon

If Gisele leaves, who do you think the next VS angel will be

ninanina19

I would just liek Petra to participate in the show. I mean she's hotter than almost all the girls.

I never understood what is so special about her, she seems so average to me.

I think KK or Adriana will be the main angels. Alessandra was never the crowd puller and even though VS is promoting her like crazy, she doesn't seem like a leader. Frankly I cannot picture her replacing Gisele as the main angel. She does not have that quality.

I have a feeling that VS will be firing all the angels except KK and hiring 5 new ones like they said and then KK will be the main angel. That would be nice, though I will miss Adriana but lately she has lost the magic that she had up until VS 2005. She looked so amazing there and at every event before that. Look at her now and she seems different, not the same Adriana like before, but I am still a fan.

^ Lately seeing her pics from the Spiderman premiere, she seems to be redeeming herself. Plus she has the most star value after Gisele, she is the most known angel after Gisele from the current 5 so it would make sense to make her the head angel. If only she took some English classes, then I would have no doubt she would become the next main angel.

I would just liek Petra to participate in the show. I mean she's hotter than almost all the girls.

I never understood what is so special about her, she seems so average to me.

I think KK or Adriana will be the main angels. Alessandra was never the crowd puller and even though VS is promoting her like crazy, she doesn't seem like a leader. Frankly I cannot picture her replacing Gisele as the main angel. She does not have that quality.

I have a feeling that VS will be firing all the angels except KK and hiring 5 new ones like they said and then KK will be the main angel. That would be nice, though I will miss Adriana but lately she has lost the magic that she had up until VS 2005. She looked so amazing there and at every event before that. Look at her now and she seems different, not the same Adriana like before, but I am still a fan.

I agree about Alessandra not being a crowd puller. However I doubt they'll fire her. She's been promoted the most.

In terms of both high fashion and commercial success KK is the only one who has achieved it.But VS doesn't care that much because before gisele,there was heidi,daniela pestova and tyra as the lead t angels.Except the 2006 show vs not really promotes KK well but for Ale she did single promotions,gets the most important covers of them(chirstsmas,swim and valentines day) and single commercials.Alessandra has even more single commercials than Adriana.Plus Alessandra is the exclusive one on very sexy make-up and over the summer we will see ale more pr for vs.I guess only time will tell....

Heather is mine...I am willing to fight to the death for her!!! :war: :hiro: :bellazon: :neo: :lullaby: :knives: :persuazn: :ridinghorse:

chill out ya lad :D she´s been mine since she´s came!!! :p and no one, not even Death itself´s gonna take her from me!! :ridinghorse:

ok, maybe Death yes. But others NOT. :angie:

I feel pretty and witty and gaaaaaaay :hell yea!:

West Side Story - I Feel Pretty Lyrics

MARIA

I feel pretty

Oh so pretty

I feel pretty and witty and gay

And I pity

Any girl who isn't me today

I feel charming

Oh so charming

It's alarming how charming I feel

And so pretty

That I hardly can believe I'm real

See the pretty girl in that mirror there?

Who can that attractive girl be?

Such a pretty face

Such a pretty dress

Such a pretty smile

Such a pretty me!

I feel stunning

And entrancing

Feel like running

And dancing for joy

For I'm loved

By a pretty wonderful boy

GIRLS