Bellazon

If Gisele leaves, who do you think the next VS angel will be

ninanina19

Petra would be great, but that will never happen. I'm glad Gisele and Adriana are gone because they are the most overrated models ever. Petra still looks great and her body is still in top form, but due to her excessive time in the commercials, gotta say Ale, not by any means my favorite, but whatever.

Petra would be great, but that will never happen. I'm glad Gisele and Adriana are gone because they are the most overrated models ever. Petra still looks great and her body is still in top form, but due to her excessive time in the commercials, gotta say Ale, not by any means my favorite, but whatever.

So its official now that Adri is gone ??

KK should be the new main girl. If we assume that Adriana is gone as well, they need two new angels. Bianca Balti would be a great choice, if they can get her.

And perhaps they should go for a completely new girl for the second replacement. Someone who hasn't been associated with VS in any way before. (So that excludes any model to have appeared on the VSFS)

Don't ruin it for me...Lima needs to leave.

Balti would be amazing! I would like to see her in wings.

and while Miranda is just cute she has a presence and a smile that makes you smile back. I love that about her.

I thought Bianca was really boring at VSFS 2005.