Bellazon

Chat Thread.

The Joker

yep, i'm vegan. (the biggest part of time) but macarron are SO good. my favorite are the ones with grenadine.

post-31230-0-1446155910-02545_thumb.jpg

post-31230-0-1446155910-10172_thumb.jpg

post-31230-0-1446155910-14629_thumb.jpg

post-31230-0-1446155910-16_thumb.jpg

post-31230-0-1446155910-16872_thumb.jpg

post-31230-0-1446155910-18514_thumb.jpg

by the way, i'm a bit sad. i missed Yuri. yesterday he was in paris and he wanted to see me. many time he asked to my friend to contact me but unfotunately, i just recevied the mails there are few minutes... now he is left for NY. sad.

• 1 month later...

french macarons from my favorite bakery, Ladurée.

the green is the white lily flavor.

if i'm not wrong there are 5 Ladurée in Paris, 3 in Japan, 3 in Switzerland, 2 in England and 1 in Ireland and one in Monaco. i think there is another in New York too but i'm not sure.

the one on the Champs Elysées is the largest (and there is restaurant and a bar) but unfortunately, is the worst too. i often buy a (normal) box of 12 mini macarons and price can change between 13.50 and 15.50 euros... and i always take the same flavors... :whistle:

there are so much tourists in this bakery that they think they can ask the price they want... :ninja: and every time we need to wait 15/20 minutes. tourists never know what they want and there are often 15/20 clients for just one cashdesk :ninja:. every day, every hour this is the same thing... this bakery is never empty! :ninja:

fortunately, for the restaurant and the bar, they can't change the prices. there are problems only with the macarons in the bakery.

Ladurée website with the restaurant's menu and prices but there are not all the macarons and cakes in the "Products & Gift boxes" section.

http://www.laduree.com/public_en/maisons/champs_accueil.htm

the recipe of the chocolat macarons :

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/member/v...ACARONS-1236770

Okay :hug: So.... I guess you are graduated, no? :)

not yet, graduating this year. I needed a bit of a break so I decided to come on here. hehh :laugh:

HI GUYS!!!!!!!!! I missed this place so much! SFM. :heart:

Your avi is cute and hot :blush:

Thank you so much :D

^ i agree,is that you in your avatar ricardamanutd?

I wish that was me lol, that is Mariko Shinoda, my favourite member of AKB48. :blush::heart: