Bellazon

Chat Thread.

The Joker

• 2 weeks later...

bulimia can be considerate as a drug because you can be addict.

if you talk about bulimia with normal person they will say "that's bad and stupid" "that's just a fashion" and "it's easy to stop" without try to understand why people do it and if it could be a psychological help.

they just limited to repeat thing they hear since year with try to talk, understand the real problem.

when i read "bad are horrible" i understand drugs are 100% horrible... but not, that's wrong.

i think my message was clear.

if i copied my messages in the chat thread it was to avoid my "off topic" answer on the drug thread :laugh:

yep.

I always hate horror movies. They don’t interesting me, the scenario is just boring and ugly .

Salo is more psychologic, and this is the most interesting part with the movie’s historical context and the inspiration of Marquis de Sade’s book/private life.

Sometimes I wonder if his book wasn’t inspirited by Elizabeth Bathory’s life because she was a powerful and riche noble, she killed with her four accomplices and sometimes her husband (and tortured/raped) 650 girls in her castle and it was a very sexual sadism.

yes 650.

this woman was very « special ». very different of normal female serial killers. in fact, she was closer of men.

usually, women killed because of interest, more often for money and the victim in 70% of cases are people closed to them : husband, children, parents, siblings etc. (now it stars to change, % of unknown victims become more important every year)

women usually don’t torture their victims and that’s why they are really more “dangerous” than men.

the biggest part of time, men kill unknowns persons because they try to create their fantasms (and of course they are often sexual…) and that’s why sometime victims can “escape” to the death... because their fantasm it’s about the sex, the violence and the death is the result of all these action. kill the victims to hide their crime… or the victims can die because of all the tortures… so when the man finish his sexual/torture action is interest, his capacities (adrenaline), his attention are less important and the victim can “leave”... sometimes when the man learns something “private” about the victims it can break his fantasm... because he likes “stereotype” . he can likes fat women, old men, etc but for him it will be always the same person... as all these persons weren’t alive but were a realistic projection of their fanstasm

example :

pedro lopez killed 350 littles girls in 2 years. his problems started when he was 8 years old when his mother (a prostitute) asked him to leave the house because he had touched his sister’s breast. after it, he lived in the street, he met a man who wanted to offer him food and he raped pedro... many times if I’m not wrong. few years later an american family had pity for him and put him in an orphanage... but when he was 12 years old he has been raped by his teacher. He left the orphanage, lived in the street yet, made no important crimes, gone in prison, and he has been raped by 4 men... and later in the prison he killed 3 of the 4 rapists and has been punish of 2 years of prison. no more.

so when we know his life we can understand why he hates women... particularly his mother and his sister. if he didn’t kill little girls I think he certainly killed prostitutes.

but the fact is, when he killed little girls, he killed his sister (the beginning of all his troubles)

these kinds of choice like only killed little girls or cut their hair is a piece of the fantasm and it’s called the “signature”. how they find their victims, the places etc is the “process”

this is the big difference between the men and women because with the women there is often no signature and that’s why it’s harder to stop them. men often stop to kill at 50 years old and women can kill even when they are 70 years old and their criminal life is longest. a man is often arrested after 4 years of criminal life and it will take the double to arrest a woman.

woman criminal life turn around 8 years old.

example :

in the XIX century there is a wave of women serial killer in England and United States but at the opposite of jack the ripper who killed unknown prostitutes, these women killed their family for money. In the XIX century, life insurance started to be “famous”

in fact it was an insurance to pay funeral but they gave 5 £ sometimes 10 £ and it was a lot of money for the low class... and members only paid 7 pence for a trimester. these women register all their family and killed people one by one with poison (arsenic). people health were very fragile, and they often die but insurances, policemen or doctors didn’t pay attention and thought they were natural death... even when a woman killed 11 of her children, her husband, her step brother, her aunt etc XD

after many years they understood the problem and England wanted to create a law to block women who wanted buy arsenic... but the law was refused.

and that’s why Elizabeth Bathory was different of other female serial killers because she was more like a man.

there was a signature. she loved tortured her victims and I think their suffering were really more important than their death.

people often say she killed her victims because she took bath with their blood to stay young... i think it’s a legend and i don’t believe it. i think she was a sexual manic (she burned her victims’ vagina, she pierced their nipples) she was a rapist and a sadic but because she was a woman she needed to use “toys” to rape her victims.

she killed her emplyees but it doesn’t mean she ”knew” them. They were just servants and Elizabeth killed so many girls... (and i think that’s why she killed her so “faster” because she didn’t want to know them, it could break her fantasm)

i’m not sure but i think she could be lesbian. she was married and had 3 children but she was noble... and her family choose her husband when she was 11 years old and the girls are “obligated” to make children. but it didn’t mean she hated her husband.

the result is here and i think her behavior was very “lesbian” and sexual.

she bitten her victims, mutilated their sex, their mouth etc very erogenous or erotic zones.

i think that’s why her criminal life was so interesting. she was totaly different of other women and in same time she was a family member of Vlad III Prince of Wallachia (count Dracula inspiration) so she couldn’t be normal serial killer... XD

XD

it's depend of what you are on facebook of course.

it's a good way to communicate with people but i hate the pictures, tags etc

i'm wrong or you were in Seattle the last week ? :o

i hate you! i would like to go in this city :p

how it was ?

I went down with my buddy to watch a Seahawks game. The town looks a hell of alot like vancouver, and it looked pretty nice.

I enjoyed myself, it looks like a neat place to check out in more detail

Was that game in Seattle? If I remember right.. Seattle is not far from Vancouver BC. I have been to Seattle but never made it to Vancouver it sounds cool if it is like Seattle.

BTW . I see there is a game against the Cardinals coming soon.