Bellazon

Chat Thread.

The Joker

Awesome (Y)

I don't add family on there too creepy. And if i had a bad day and posted something about it then there would be a huge "WHAT'S WRONG OMGOGMOMGOMG" i don't have time to deal with that.

And i could add the muscians, but i buy their music, that's as far as i go :idk:

yes, sexual or very stupid messages XD :whistle:

about musicians i can be good to talk with them, really understand their influences, understand their art, discover new artists because of them.

this is fabulous.

but music is my world. i'm not the kind of girls that people can meet in a nightclub or a party with normal friends. i prefer to spend the evening with musicans, listen music, smoke cherry vanilla tea cigarettes, danced with shoes, and talk about politic, ecology etc

i can't live with music. i listen music all the time even when i sleep and my favorite movies are silence movie because i can listen the music in same time.

this is my world so it's normal for me to be close of musicians and artists.

it's hard for me to be close of normal people.

i prefered your last gif. it was funnier.

about musicians on facebook there is something weird...

now i know enough people in the music industry to find the "hidden" profil of famous musicians.

and i found Rage Against The Machine/Audioslave drummer.

a guy calls Bashar is our mutual friends. he works in the music industry and know everybody and the last week he was in Paris he was heree for Alice In Chain's gig. so i told me, maybe it's the real drummer... i don't know. he hide his friends list and now with the new facebook, 90% of the network have disappeared. :yuckky: and i can't see his wall and his pictures :ninja:

so i decided to search his biography on google and i saw he played in an infamous band (with super cute musicians) from los angeles called Greta...

so i seached the name of the band' members and i tried to find them on facebook.

i found the singer/leader. he is friend with Miss Pamela Desbarres! (love it, love her) and he his friend with Brad too (RATM's drummer) i sent him a friend request and 10 minutes later he accepted me.

i did the same for all the band members and everytimes brad is in their friends list. so this is the real band member or a totaly infamous band and i watched their pictures, comments and they talk with Brad.

so apparently this is really RATM's drummer and he "spams" my mailbox. (only sweet messages :blush: )

by the way he LOVES fugazi. that's a good new!

by the way, i wanna play at mini golf. i miss it :(

do you like it ?

i didn't know but rage against the machine is number one in england

Brad sent me an email just before their performance at the BBC and he was all happy to tell me the new :laugh:

"London, England (CNN) -- At least half a million Facebookers are raging against Simon Cowell, trying to keep his British TV talent show "The X-Factor" from claiming the number-one spot on the British singles chart on Christmas Day.

They've vowed to download the Rage Against the Machine song "Killing in the Name" starting on Monday to make it the number-one single in the country on the Sunday before Christmas.

It might seem like a frivolous contest, but hundreds of thousands of pounds -- and a place in history -- are at stake.

A Christmas Number One enters the history books, exciting passion, disgust, joy and, yes, rage.

blablabla"

http://www.programme-tv.net/news-tv/divert...bote-x-factor/#

i love him more and more everyday.

he loves the krautrock, the math rock and the hip-hop too. :bounce:

i'm a real little "spy"

i love the backstage. don't know why, i'm a pass backstage fetishist XD

by the way i don't understand you XD.

you love Fleet Foxes and you don't talk with them :ninja:

maybe it could be nice if you could talk with them or if you meet them...

i don't remember if i gave you the link of their private profile (i will delete them tomorrow) :

(edit : deleted)

by the way, no i'm not lucky at all. i know how use facebook, that's all :wave:

lol, you know, they are just normal people .

there is no difference between them and the other people on facebook.

they add you or they refuse you if they want XD

there is not a question of privacy XD

it's not like you harassed them of front of their house and you stalk them and their family... :yuckky: :laugh:

for example i often talk with Mark Trombino, Drive like Jehu's drummer (& Meat Puppets', Blink182's, Jimmy Eat World's, Motion City Soundtrack's, Silverstein's, Mineral's etc producer) and we often talk together. i make him discover new bands and he makes the same.

Mark is a really lovely person and he loves the Krautrock music :blush:

and because of him i know everything about american politic XD

about Christian, yes, as already told you in another thread you his profil is a "fan private" profil.

he hasn't a real private profile.

but all the others are private.

no, i don't know this movie.

i just searched the plot on internet and it doesn't look bad.

i watched the trailer on Allocine.com and i like it. i will try to see the movie.

there are so many movies i would like to watch :cry:

i love movies but it's really hard for me to stay in front of a television.

usually, when i watch a movie i make 40 - 50 breaks between the beginning and the end of the movie.

there is a french website i really love about independant movies from all around the world. i'm sure you will like.

there is often english translation.

http://www.lacid.org/recherche.asp?liste=complete

what would you like to know about Martha Martha ?

i found the official website : http://www.pyramidefilms.com/martha/index-2.html

and another page on allocine : http://www.allocine.fr/film/fichefilm_gen_cfilm=35200.html

haha~ You should try ;)

I actually don't understand the ending, and what Martha was thinking, it's kinda confuse me :idk:

wow, I LOVE movies especially those obscure onces, I always searched this kind of movies

and save to my movie list :p already 3 pages :p Just I don't have time to watch and some

are too obscure to look for :laugh:

Thanks for the website, I WOULD love it :D