Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

On 8.9.2016 at 2:12 PM, TMH said:

On set for VSX - 9/7

1 (1).jpg 

her body is incredible, love it!! one of the best angels.

On 8.9.2016 at 2:22 PM, TMH said:

E! + ELLE + IMG Party to celebrate the opening of NYFW at Santina on September 7, 2016 in New York City.

1 (13).jpg

:Dlove her face, lol maybe wasn't happy with that style don't like the hairstyle here.

hoskelsa Moody on the red carpet ?

i saw she never got any solo vogue cover. can someone tell me why or is the info wrong? not expecting one of the big 4 covers but atleast one of the smaller one.  i only remember the one with the other angels for vogue spain and one for vogue belleza, but not sure if that one counts.

19 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

i saw she never got any solo vogue cover. can someone tell me why or is the info wrong? not expecting one of the big 4 covers but atleast one of the smaller one.  i only remember the one with the other angels for vogue spain and one for vogue belleza, but not sure if that one counts.

Sadly, it doesn't count because its a group shot, and the belleza one was a suplement

Elsa has never been a really big editorial/runway model. Imo, she got her Pink contract years ago and was like "great, I've got a stready reliable income, I'm good." :idk: I really wish she was more involved in the "high fashion" world and participated more in the fashion weeks and networked more, but I think she's pretty content just doing her commercial work and cashing a cheque. Even the majority of her work outside VS is VS related- Vogue Spain, her Maxim cover, etc. 

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

Elsa has never been a really big editorial/runway model. I really wish she was more involved in the "high fashion" world and participated more in the fashion weeks. 

yes i wish that too, I have seen her a lot for ELLE too,but it would be great to see her doing more high fashion and be on different covers. She has a unique face and i think she would look great on vogue covers or editorials. lol even with her moody face she has a better facial expression than some current cover models.

and thanks for the video love it.

6 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Elsa has never been a really big editorial/runway model. Imo, she got her Pink contract years ago and was like "great, I've got a stready reliable income, I'm good." :idk: I really wish she was more involved in the "high fashion" world and participated more in the fashion weeks and networked more, but I think she's pretty content just doing her commercial work and cashing a cheque. Even the majority of her work outside VS is VS related- Vogue Spain, her Maxim cover, etc. 

I wish so too but lbr, why would she go through fashion week which is total shit for models (mandatory weight loss, sleepless weeks, no pay for it and more downsides) or travel just for editorials that pay from little to nothing when she can just do VS and commercial brands that pay x5 times better and then go home and chill with her bf and cat? As a fan I wish she'd do it, as a human being I think she's the smartest and I would probably do the same.

I don't think Elsa is a hungry for fame model that wants her face to be everywhere, i think she enjoys it and will keep modeling as long as she can cash out but i don't think she wants the fame side of it that comes with it, networking or kissing somebody's ass which is the only way to make it to the top these days. 

17 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I wish so too but lbr, why would she go through fashion week which is total shit for models (mandatory weight loss, sleepless weeks, no pay for it and more downsides) or travel just for editorials that pay from little to nothing when she can just do VS and commercial brands that pay x5 times better and then go home and chill with her bf and cat? As a fan I wish she'd do it, as a human being I think she's the smartest and I would probably do the same.

I don't think Elsa is a hungry for fame model that wants her face to be everywhere, i think she enjoys it and will keep modeling as long as the can cash out but i don't think she wants the fame side of it that comes with it, networking or kissing somebody's ass which is the only way to make it to the top these days. 

+100000 

Yeah, I'm know why she doesn't wear herself down for fashion week which is why I said she seemed content with paying commercial jobs. It would be nice to see her at a few more industry events/parties(just because I'm greedy and want pictures :p), but those obviously aren't really her cup of tea. 

I love this girl's style so much. :heart: It's very "her" and unique. She's not a big trend follower at all. 

1y6UYRFI.jpg

4 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Yeah, I'm know why she doesn't wear herself down for fashion week which is why I said she seemed content with paying commercial jobs. It would be nice to see her at a few more industry events/parties(just because I'm greedy and want pictures :p), but those obviously aren't really her cup of tea. 

I love this girl's style so much. :heart: It's very "her" and unique. She's not a big trend follower at all. 

1y6UYRFI.jpg

Bless her soul for it, every other bitch has the same outfits, make up and hairstyles these days o.o

Can't wait fot the LOVE advent, hope she is alone too