Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Eduardo posted this, but sounds more that adri wrote it  . . .

esantoslima

Such a pleasure to be between @christucker and @lawrencebender. One amazing actor who immediately make me thinking about 'The Fith Element'; iconic film which I like a lot #lucbesson. A new friend and one extraordinary producer who has behind him this almost endless list of amazing films that I really love. Hopefully in which I would dream to be acting one day such #PulpFiction, #KillBill, #DirtyDancing, #GoodWillHunting #quentintarantino

etxQg9kH.jpg

attachicon.gif1.pngattachicon.gif2.pngattachicon.gif3.png

A fan met eduardo and told him he was a fan of adriana. He tells Adriana and adriana invites her to have lunch with her today.

This is why we still love adriana and why Edurado is the only one out of her "crew" that we like.

Nathyy :heart:  :heart:  Such a sweet girl. Im so happy for her! :laugh:

Eduardo posted this, but sounds more that adri wrote it  . . .

esantoslima

Such a pleasure to be between @christucker and @lawrencebender. One amazing actor who immediately make me thinking about 'The Fith Element'; iconic film which I like a lot #lucbesson. A new friend and one extraordinary producer who has behind him this almost endless list of amazing films that I really love. Hopefully in which I would dream to be acting one day such #PulpFiction, #KillBill, #DirtyDancing, #GoodWillHunting #quentintarantino

etxQg9kH.jpg

He deleted that pic and now Adri posted it :nicole:

ok thank you ^

carolinaparsons
@caroparsons

con mi amiga linda y fabuloso @adrianalima y el tierno amoroso de @esantoslima Will miss you!

post-88008-0-1446078940-08733_thumb.jpg

sebastienlevieux
Sebastien Levieux

The old Polaroïd capture one of those amazing days at Cannes Festival in such a good company at the Galaxy. So grateful to @carolinaparsons, @adrianalima, Milutin Gatsby and Thomas Hans Gross

post-88008-0-1446078940-06922_thumb.jpg

Usually hate when she wears that harsh makeup combination but she looks good in for once

I think she will be in better shape soon after all those instagram comments asking if she is pregnant lol. I know she saw those.

Marko's gf has a nice body, face wise she looks like an average irina shayk, the average version of Irina before she got famous. he will never manage to get another like adriana... I don't think

Sucks how one of them obviously have good taste in partners physically and the other has bad.

told ya'll.

smh.

I honestly think adriana already didn't like the look herself. She didn't post a selfie or professional picture with that specific makeup like she has been doing recently and chose to post pics of her during the after party instead, when her makeup was better looking. and her attitude when posing for the pictures it wasn't that confident. When adriana looks good and she knows it, she tries harder and has the attitude to match. She didn't there. I think her eyes are already open... well we have no choice but to hope they are atleast because what can we do? lol

But I honestly think she is seeing how it wasn't good.

told ya'll.

smh.

I honestly think adriana already didn't like the look herself. She didn't post a selfie or professional picture with that specific makeup like she has been doing recently and chose to post pics of her during the after party instead, when her makeup was better looking. and her attitude when posing for the pictures it wasn't that confident. When adriana looks good and she knows it, she tries harder and has the attitude to match. She didn't there. I think her eyes are already open... well we have no choice but to hope they are atleast because what can we do? lol

It's awesome how Cannes presented two eye openers for her. Hopefully she can follow through on what's best for her and cut Dino and Meredith from her team. I hope those baby comments really hit her because I really want her to go back to Michael.

told ya'll.

smh.

It's awesome how Cannes presented two eye openers for her. Hopefully she can follow through on what's best for her and cut Dino and Meredith from her team. I hope those baby comments really hit her because I really want her to go back to Michael.

Girlfriend ?? Hahahaha Marko doesn't date... Before Adriana he just had this "models" with you know what I mean.. very disgusting... And now I think this girl is totally commun blond and I'm sure she is not the only one

Marko dates "models" and Adri is dating "athlete".

So they're both the same, I guess. No?