Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I like her makeup and hair but from HQ's I hate her dress! She looks so big and her body (especially belly) looks extremely huge..She really needs to come back to Michael asap!

I like the dress but agree with you it makes her belly look big. I think the way it's designed, it brings attention straight to the center of her body (belly). She needs to leave "I am an Instagram fitness trainer" Dino alone. He has her out here looking constantly bloated.

I like her makeup and hair but from HQ's I hate her dress! She looks so big and her body (especially belly) looks extremely huge..She really needs to come back to Michael asap!

I like the dress but agree with you it makes her belly look big. I think the way it's designed, it brings attention straight to the center of her body (belly). She needs to leave "I am an Instagram fitness trainer" Dino alone. He has her out here looking constantly bloated.

And Joe looks the same exact way. People noticed that when they were first seen together how sloppy he looked. I hope she actually does something about it.. and just doesn't let it flow especially not since she is with a man who isn't any better.

Weird though because Eduardo is very toned and muscular.

I hope she realizes she needs to tone

^She'll just wait till 4 weeks before the VS show and start killing herself at the gym. At this point, ranting about the disappointment that is her style is futile. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think her sense of style will ever improve. Her dress was killer, but the make up took away from her overall look. Does she even have a mirror? Oddly enough, the make up looked better when she gave the cameras her right angles and when the lightening was good. The pictures on DM look better. She did have a great dress on and she carried herself well in it

Oh well, at least she gave us one perfect look...told ya'll to savor that moment

Her sense of style doesn't have to improve per se, she just needs to hire a stylist. Many other do it why can't she?

She can surely afford it.

Look at early photos of Rosie HW, she was a walking mess. But now, after years of having a stylist and working on herself she kills it wherever she goes.

Seems that problem with Adri is that she doesn't want to improve. Or even worse, maybe she thinks that she has a great sense of style.

I think Adriana just don't care about fashion really.. and yes, her body isn't at the point what is sad bc she works so hard but with the wrong coach... In few photos Joe looked fat to me...

Who is this girl she is hugging?

Lara Lieto  :heart:

why did she switch trainers anyway? where tf did dino even come from? I heard from a friend that michael had posted a photo of him and adriana two weeks ago and said she needed to come back to ny ironically...he need to make that post again lol. And its not even that she is getting big because her face isn't big like it usually is when she really does gain weight, she just isn't putting on enough muscle.  If she wasn't a model I wouldn't be concerned

I think the main reason is Joe..There's no single picture of her from Dino's gym without Joe..So I guess that's why she decided for Dino..But I don't understand why she's not training with Michael because she's in NY very often  :idk: