Bellazon

MOVIE QUOTES

Guest Lullaby

Jerry Maguire

You had me at hello.(this must be the best :))

A Beautiful Mind

Hansen:You scared?

Nash:Terrified. Mortified. Petrified. Stupefied... by you.

John Nash: Hello, Martin.

Martin Hansen: Jesus Christ.

John Nash: No. I don't have that one. My savior complex takes a different form.

We Don't Live Here Anymore

Jack Linden:[stamping on his last pack] They're pissing me off, they're trying to kill me.

Hank Evans:Cigarettes don't have souls, Jack. They don't mean you any harm.

Brokeback Mountain

Alma Beers Del Mar: Don't try and fool me no more, Ennis; I know what it means! Jack Twist. Jack Nasty! You didn't go up there to fish!

Ennis Del Mar: Jack, I swear...

Ennis Del Mar: I'm gonna tell you this one time, Jack fuckin' Twist, an' I ain't foolin'. What I don't know - all them things I don't know - could get you killed if I come to know them. I mean it.

Jack Twist: Yeah well try this one, and I'll say it just once!

Ennis Del Mar: Go ahead!

Jack Twist: Tell you what, we coulda had a good life together! Fuckin' real good life! Had us a place of our own. But you didn't want it, Ennis! So what we got now is Brokeback Mountain! Everything's built on that! That's all we got, boy, fuckin' all. So I hope you know that, even if you don't never know the rest! You count the damn few times we have been together in nearly twenty years and you measure the short fucking leash you keep me on - and then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get. You have no idea how bad it gets! I'm not you... I can't make it on a coupla high-altitude fucks once or twice a year! You are too much for me Ennis, you sonofawhoreson bitch! I wish I knew how to quit you.

Ennis Del Mar: [crying] Well, why don't you? Why don't you just let me be? It's because of you that I'm like this! I ain't got nothing... I ain't nowhere... Get the fuck off me! I can't stand being like this no more, Jack.

:cry:

• 4 weeks later...

[Talking to his psychiatrist about going to his high school reunion]

Marty: They all have husbands and wives and children and houses and dogs, and, you know, they've all made themselves a part of something and they can talk about what they do. What am I gonna say? "I killed the president of Paraguay with a fork. How've you been?"

From Grosse Pointe Blank :p

Boat Trip

-Showhost: "And Bachelor #3, what's the most unusual place you ever had sex"

-Bachelor #3: "Inside a woman"

-Nick: "Kiss my ass"

-Dude: "Fuck you"

-Nick: "Fuck you right back buddy"

-Dude: "Fuck your mother"

-Nick: "Oh yeah? nobody would wanna fuck my mother cuz she's too damn ugly"

-Nick (to jerry): "I think I lost that one didn't I?"

:rofl: great movie

Heather Donahue: I just want to apologize to Josh's mom, and Mike's mom, and my mom. I am so sorry! Because it was my fault. I was the one who brought them here. I was the one that said "keep going south." I was the one who said that we were not lost. It was my fault, because it was my project. I am so scared! I don't know what's out there. We are going to die out here! I am so scared!