Bellazon

US Vogue May (or maybe June) 2007

ninanina19

Sasha's look may not be appealing to you nor is it really to me but she is a good model when it comes to highfashion. I agree about Snejana. None of those girls will become supermodels, not even Doutzen or Caroline :( . They might come closest but to have a Kate or even Gisele career no way. I just don't see it happening. Also Chanel is in no way gorgeous, maybe you're being fooled by a couple good photographs of her with great angles, lighting, hair, makeup....etc....basically the supermodel model that I believe is coming is just not here yet. Either that or she's just not very well-known. Also I agree about asian models.

sasha looks like a demon snejana just looks like a freak. They both look identical....sasha bugs her eyes out and snjana pushes her nose out like she is sniffing for something. Neither of them have bodies....they are like a bag of antlers... BESIDES SNEJANA IS ANOREXIC!!!!!....YOU CANT PUT AN ANOREXIC MODEL AS THE SYMBOL OF MODELING WHICH OTHER MOTHERS SHOULD ASPIRE TO! The girl has a desease and until she deals with it she should not be alowed to step infront of a camera!

This coming from someone who likes Lara Stone?! No offense, but Lara is the fuckin' ugliest model to hit the runway since Adina Fohlin. Her browbone is practically at one with her eyelids, and don't get me started on her beastly teeth. On top of that she has nasty coloring. Sorry, but that just needed to be said. All of it.

And Sasha and Snejana look nothing alike. For starters, Snejana's eyes aren't halfway out their sockets.

Nina, I just don't see eye-to-eye with you RE Sasha's modeling abilities. I think she is a very limited model, actually, and it doesn't help that her runway walk and facial expressions during are positively hair-raising. Sure, she takes the occasionally striking editorial, but Snejana is consistently gorgeous and memorable in her ad campaigns. Sorry, but she (Snejana) trumps Sasha in every respect, in my opinion.

Sorry, but I just don't see the "appeal" of Lara. Her face literally offends me, and I haven't reacted that way to a model since Coco Rocha. In fact, between Coco and Lara, I think I'd go with the former, and that's saying A LOT!!!!!

Ok, fine, I guess Lara takes eye-catching editorials, but her real-life look is just awful, in my opinion. As for Chanel Iman...eh. I guess the fashion industry was desperate for a black model...it's just a shame they could find someone more alluring.

sasha looks like a demon snejana just looks like a freak. They both look identical....sasha bugs her eyes out and snjana pushes her nose out like she is sniffing for something. Neither of them have bodies....they are like a bag of antlers... BESIDES SNEJANA IS ANOREXIC!!!!!....YOU CANT PUT AN ANOREXIC MODEL AS THE SYMBOL OF MODELING WHICH OTHER MOTHERS SHOULD ASPIRE TO! The girl has a desease and until she deals with it she should not be alowed to step infront of a camera!

Half these broads will never be "supermodels" but i guess that wasnt really the point of the cover which is dissapointing because i thought it was supposed to be bringing back the "supermodels". Every single girl on that cover is blonde...to me that doesnt say supermodel....that says boring white bread mal nurished models ....yes they are popular but the point is they dont deserve to be. YEs their is some good ones. Lily cole deserves the cover. Lily D is over now aswell.

I was just really looking forward to this issue and now that i see it....i thought it would be a big variation of different beautiful girls all modern and sexy like BAM these are the next big girls...men and women can like them. They look like they are right out of the 18th century.

I totaly agree about coco...irina lazaneu and about a handful of other girls looks just like her.

EUh i get so fucking pissed all these girls look the same...like they had to just throw in a black girl or something just to be politicly correct.

How is chanel and natasha hideous? They are gorgeous and their skin is amazing. Fashion is supposed to be a mix of different races and ages and diversity....the big thing for me and this cover is their is no diversity! I dont mean to get all snippy but i get really pissed off when they do this ...its like the VS show all over again. They take the top 5 blonde girls on the runway throw in a brunet and black chick and thats supposed to be cutting edge and appealing? Its not just this cover its all the runways and editorials. They couldnt even put one great asian girl in there. I thought the asian girls were big right now?

This cover looks like Vogue May 1965 it doesnt say millenium it doesn't say modern ...it doesnt make you think of feminine beauty in a new different way....it doesnt show a range of looks. It wouldnt appeal to straight guys and unless your a loyal vogue reader you wouldnt throw down the 10$ to see what else is inside.

Most of These girls are just fads ...not timeless superstars like Gisele, Tyra or Kate.....they are missing that originality. In two years i wonder which of these girls will still be all over the fashion media.

damn, Strawberry, I couldn´t be able to express my feelings better than you did with your post, TOTALLY agree :thumbsup:

KenzoD - thanks for explanation bout that "hot" thing ;) but to say Lara is the ugliest model is a pretty freaky. She´s not an universal beauty, but she´s versatile, and interesting and her editorials are just awesome. While Snejana is a freak with no body and sleepy hollow expression :ninja:

belladonnabwma12mb3.jpg -this pic of Lara is awesome and this one too

belladonnabwma08ea2.jpg

and it´s a shame that in a world like this, full of all kinds of different beauties, all kinds of colours, races, all they can put on the cover are white chicks and one black woman just to show "we are not racists" I mean, world is beautiful because of its variousness, and I´m bored to see white asses everywhere :ninja:

Yes, well at least Snejana doesn't look like she's hiding a penis, like Gisele. :evil: Sorry, but Snejana is waaaaaaay prettier (facially) than that transsexual you're so fond of, even if her body sucks. And as for Lara, my mind hasn't changed. She's just downright ugly to me, and I'll never get her appeal. Nothing about her face is nice. If it weren't for her huge tits, she'd have nothing!

Being cruel is fun!

Yes, well at least Snejana doesn't look like she's hiding a penis, like Gisele. :evil: Sorry, but Snejana is waaaaaaay prettier (facially) than that transsexual you're so fond of, even if her body sucks. And as for Lara, my mind hasn't changed. She's just downright ugly to me, and I'll never get her appeal. Nothing about her face is nice. If it weren't for her huge tits, she'd have nothing!

Being cruel is fun!

you think you´re beeing cruel?? :rofl: damn, you´re just beeing hilarious :laugh: I don´t really care about your opinion on Gisele, trust me :D :D Because if you like Snejana, and consider her as a pretty... :laugh: I can understand your opinion on Gisele quite right :laugh:

Hey, even Strawberry said Gisele was a bit drag. I'm not the only one who sees it... :gocho:

If I didn't know any better, I'd say that was a dude with implants...

Great legs and hair do not make a great beauty.

:rofl: I love gisele and most of the models you dispise but i must say you're a great entertainer :woot: (Y)

Hey, even Strawberry said Gisele was a bit drag. I'm not the only one who sees it... :gocho:

If I didn't know any better, I'd say that was a dude with implants...

post-3761-0-1445987192-61465_thumb.jpg

Great legs and hair do not make a great beauty.

If you´d say on Gisele she´s a dude with implants...whow :o you need to get your eyes checked lad ;) The whole fashion world is celebrating her beauty, so I can´t see a sense in arguing with you :idk: I love her, you don´t, that´s your opinion. But why bashing her like that...can´t understand, maybe you´ve got some personal problems you can´t solve or what...:) don´t YOU look like dude with implants...?? :whistle:

jokin... :laugh: I´m droppin it, I can´t see no sense in this conversation :)

You're right, Jennka, let's just agree to disagree. We have different opinions of beauty (tho' I like Daria Werbowy too). And just for the record, I DO think Gisele can look very attractive, but generally she's just not my cup of tea. I'll leave the issue alone now. :D

And Taben, I don't dislike ALL of your favorites (or vice-versa); we're both fond of Snejana and Anja! :hug:

You're right, Jennka, let's just agree to disagree. We have different opinions of beauty (tho' I like Daria Werbowy too). And just for the record, I DO think Gisele can look very attractive, but generally she's just not my cup of tea. I'll leave the issue alone now. :D

And Taben, I don't dislike ALL of your favorites (or vice-versa); we're both fond of Snejana and Anja! :hug:

oky, agree on disagreeing :) at least we both like Daria ;) And maybe there are more of them, who knows :idk: As far as I respect Snejanaś work, she´s not my cup of tea, but maybe there more are girls we both like :D