Bellazon

How/Why did you choose your avatar?

1: Why: Sofia Boutella freakin' rocks. She's the prettiest dancer weirdo with an addiction to bruises. My kind of person.

2: What: see the above comment

3: Change: soon, because Irina Sheik's pretty face caught my eye and I'm still not sleeping... and bored......so...I might as well do something useful.

1. Why did you choose the one you have?

I love Ellen Vonunwerths photography and this is from my favourite Ellen shoot with Adriana and this is my favourite photo of the shoot. :hehe:

2. Who or what is it?

Adriana Lima :heart:

3. How often do you change it?

I'm planning on changing it next month-ish... I already know what I want it to be

1.Why did you choose the one you have? Well yesterday when I first saw Katja's new editorial I was soo ecstatic & I loved it & I thought it would be cool for an avi esp that it says "Made In Italy" since I love everything about Italy esp Fashion :D

2. Who or what is it? Katja Shchekina :wub:

3. How often do you change it? Depends...

^^^ i like the avi, thats the only reason why i wanna see the new batman in '08 JOKER is awesome!

Yea, Joker has always been my favorite thing about the Batman series, I was really disappointed in Jack's performance, so hopefully Heath can bring back my faith in Hollywood on there take of him