Bellazon

Tatjana Patitz
Thumbnail

CarMELita

@ brazilianaffair posts 1361 1368 1369 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 were scanned if i am not wrong -I don't think I am- by Kitty Bronx here at BZ. I just wanted to credit her for the records :flower:

If u found them on Tatjanapatitz.net with no credit for Kitty well I think it's not cool from them to not credit her scans. But as I don't know that website (and not really care in fact) maybe kitty posted the scans herself at first?

:wave:

Hey Kiki, between the two of us ... :shifty: ... one of my first aims now that I'm a mod is to go through all of my favorite threads and try to clean them up a bit, I'm sure I will be able to solve some of the repost-issues, ... not all of them, of course, BZ would have to pay me for I would have to stay here 24-7 to keep track, but nevertheless, I'll take my favorite threads as a start and somehow I'm still keeping up the faith I'll be able to make it better post-774-0-1445991779-8433_thumb.gif

Again brazilianaffair :laugh: but this time I don't think those scans came from Tatjanapatitz.net, most of the members participating there (including me) have the biggest Tatjana collections, they really don't need ugly scans of Kitty who? icon3.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...