Bellazon

What Ethnicity are you?

I LOVE ADRIANA

Half Hispanic (mother's side) and Half "caucasian" (father's side)

-appearently my great grandfather on my mother's side is from Spain, and my great grandmother was Mayan, of native descent

-On my dad's side, my grandmother made a family tree tracing back to the 1800s when her side came to Canada from Ireland..

I should look into my family history more.. it's kind of intersting. I'm a lot more attached to my hispanic roots in Honduras though.

my family tree is on the net :o http://www.niagara.com/~hanam/html/d0002/g0000116.html

if you scroll down (until almost the bottom) you see my name... my cousins ... my uncle and aunts.. weird.

I had no idea it was on the net.

my family tree is on the net :o http://www.niagara.com/~hanam/html/d0002/g...116.html#I668-1

if you scroll down (until almost the bottom) you see my name... my cousins ... my uncle and aunts.. weird. I had no idea it was on the net.

your parents are Glen and Anna? but does it say that you're also married to Glen? I thought you were from Montreal, not Alabama :p

Ana actually, they spelt her name wrong and I don't think anyone originally from Alabama would be named Ana Valerio!! It's a hispanic name. But yeah, that family tree is from my dad's side and they all live in Ontario in places outside of the site like Kingston.

German, Dutch, and American. My family has fought in every war the U.S. has been a part of. in 1700's Marinus (great ancestor) moved to holland, so I might have some of that in me, as well as irish, there are Van Auken's all over.

brasilian women.... Being brasilian pretty much garauntees a beautiful ass. Those girls asses are so hot, I can't stand it. I seen the brasilian soccer team shoot and passed out. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

welllllll

sorry to hear that, sorry to find that out :cry:

I was pretty confident that your family tree didn't go straight up, it was just an odd error to have on a site like that, you'd think they'd figure out how to do that stuff by now

brasilian women.... Being brasilian pretty much garauntees a beautiful ass. Those girls asses are so hot, I can't stand it. I seen the brasilian soccer team shoot and passed out. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

lol its true we do have nice butts! :p alot of the models for ReeF are Brasilian