Bellazon

Miss USA 2007 March 23rd NBC 9pm EST Live from Hollywood, California

Rammies

So you aren't insulting me, but you have basically called me ignorant and/or stupid in every single post you've made in reply to me.

#1 So, "beat you down" is a normal way of addressing someone who has replied to one of your posts in your mind?

#2 I made a spelling mistake in a language that isn't my mother tongue. So sue me. I'd love to continue this discussion in my own mother tongue, if you'd prefer.

I promise not to make any spelling mistakes in Dutch. How is your Dutch, btw?

#3 I got you and another poster mixed up with the gas reference. I'd like to apologize for that. It was unfair and sloppy on my behalf.

#4 Right, and you never said anything even remotely wrong to me. :cain:

#5 Turning this conversation into some kind of contest, the "beat down" remark. If that's not juvenile, I don't know what is.

#6 If you are insulted by someone pointing out that you use a condescending tone and insults to react to people who have a different point of view, then that's not my problem. I'd suggest growing a thicker skin.

#7 Show me where I insulted American women. Please, show me one post where I do so? My remarks were aimed at ALL beauty pageant contestants, not just those in the Miss America pageant. I feel the same way about most of the girls who enter the miss Belgium contest. Are there a lot of beautiful American women? Undeniably. I never claimed otherwise. But I believe that the contestants of the Miss America contest aren't a reliable representation of American beauty, in the same way that the Miss Belgium contest isn't a reliable representation of Belgian beauty. But please, if you'd rather believe that I'm an American hating European, by all means. I wouldn't want you to look further than the stereotypes in your own mind:

in this ignorant bash-the-US policy of yours and your friends, when you all know next to nothing about Americans beyond what stereotypes you treasure

I hate America so much that half my record collection is American music, 3/4 of my DVD collection is American, probably a third of the novels I own are by American authors. And I spend my time on an American based internet forum with a large percentage of American posters, having an avatar and signature with an American actress in them. I must be the most masochistic America-hater you'll ever meet.

#8 If you can't stand people using a snarky tone at you, perhaps you should not use one yourself when you reply to said people.

#9 I'm sorry, I was under the assumption this was an internet forum. You know, a place where people discussed things IN PUBLIC. I wasn't aware of the obligation to send you a PM.

I think you haven?t understood a word from what I?ve written. But I?m not discussing it anymore as I promised! So if you want to chat with me about it, pm me please, I?ll be glad ;)

btw, is there something wrong with your capslock? :o

That's IT ??!!! :shock:

PM, Pshh...

And err... my capslock is fine, actually it worked pretty well.

Alright folks !!!! Anyway, it'll be held in Kodak Theatre - familiar spot, and the ticket is 37.50 (with tax and everything i think it'll be 40-the cheapest). I cant make it on Friday night but if anyfolk lives around DONT miss your chance. Once in a life time. Next year it'll be in Las Vegas or somewhere else. Oh SNAP !!!!

All of these girls are so fake. There are like 3 okay/pretty ones. Americans have such horrible taste. It's kind of sad that Europeans are all starting to copy them now. Also Adriana is pretty sometimes but she's not as gorgeous as you say she is. Also I would like to add that sometimes she looks fake and vulgar like these girls.

Rammies you are obviously American and biast and ignorant. I'm actually pretty pro-American, my favorite tennis player is American and I like some American things but Americans are among the ugliest nations. They're so industrial and fake. If you go to like Serbia and look at all the girls from there, they are so natural and pretty. And that is the average girl there. The average girl here in America where I am living is just so fake and plastic and not close to pretty but Americans don't see beauty, they see hotness and fakeness and what not. A girl with pretty features will not get noticed if she's standing next to a girl who has a fake tan, straightened hair, American Eagle clothes, eyeliner and lip gloss and so much facial powder (even though she is only 17) that her skin looks disgusting. And Americans will look at that and say gorgeous. The typical American woman is like Brooke Hogan. That is what is considered hot, especially down south. I think some blonde American girls are pretty like Carrie Underwood but most are just fake and low-class.

Also I'd like to point out that I was 9 when I moved to America. And that was just before 5th grade started. I got the highest grade that year on all of my American state capital tests and quizzes and American president quizzes. Isn't that unbelievable? I was also the best one at math and science.

I see girls with bodies like that all the time in my gym class. Her abas are not especially toned, her butt is semi flat although it is wide, Her legs are long but a weird shape, they're so wide at the top and thin at the knee, plus she has no waist. Also you picked a picture of her I don't find very special. Also those are her most flattering body pictures. I've seen many worse ones. You've criticized Rosie HW in the best when she has a better body than Adriana.

Woah woah woah, hold up. If people are going to nitpick about America, can I PLEASE nitpick about other countries? I r good at that. REALLY FUCKING GOOD! *stares*

QQ more people, your tears make me giggle *stares* Someone for the love of all things holy and unholy shut this thread, please!

JOSIE FTW!