Bellazon

Miss USA 2007 March 23rd NBC 9pm EST Live from Hollywood, California

Rammies

how did I come to that "america's ugliest women" statement? Easily. Eventhough I'm just "sitting in a Slovakian chair", EVERYONE, and I'm not exagerating, EVERYONE who I know who went to USA came home and was disgusted by american woman. Everyone. I don't know a simple person who told "yeah, american woman are beautiful", and it's not just about my friends or neighbours, it's everywhere I go, forums, school, work, anywhere! So that's why USA is well known in europe for having ugly women.

So EVERYONE you know who's visited the US has been disgusted with American women? Tell me, now what would American women have to do to disgust foreigners? Eat road-kill? Rape children? Wear human skin for clothing? These are things that would disgust me, and frankly, I don't see any women doing that! Or is it just our women's looks that disgust the Europeans you know? That's how you make it sound, since the conclusions coming from their disgust equate to American women being the ugliest in the world.

Now I don't like to assume the worst about people--unlike some in this thread--so I won't pass judgement on what all that leads me to think. I'll just leave it at the two options that occurred to me: either you're lying (or grossly exxagerating the opinions of the people you know who visited the US) in a desperate attempt to support your ignorant opinion, or you're a magnet for the most shallow people in Europe. Either way, you're "generally speaking" is leading to an opinion that's worth nothing.

To further counter your points, I can tell you that I'm second-generation European on my mother's side and third-generation on my father's, so about 75% of my family still lives in Europe and they have all come to the US numerous times to visit and NONE said a single thing bad about American women. And my cousins would have gladly pointed out their negative thoughts if they had any just to mess with me.

So now you're bashing Hollywood actresses for not having natural beauty? You give one example to support it?

So it's just your "general point of view" that Americans favor blonde hair and big breasts? And this is coming from where? "The Girls Next Door" and Pam Anderson? Because I look around and I don't see any girls like that, and if that's what we favor, I'm sure I'd be able to find at least ONE.

You say Native Americans are beautiful based on what you've seen and read? You base your opinions on the movies and TV then? Good source! We all know the entertainment industry seeks to show everything just as it is, don't we? Or maybe you googled "Native American Women" to see some pictures, just like I did a minute ago? Well, if you think those women are beautiful... they're all yours.

Everyone knows American women winning Miss Universe is because of money? Make sure you point me towards this "everyone" and the facts that they have, okay?

And go ahead, assume the negative of a pageant contestant's motives! I mean, why think positive when we can think negative? So embrace the hate, Jennka, embrace the hate! And make sure to point out to me when there's a mass movement of models to save the children in third-world countries. I don't want to miss it.

You also say I should trust you that every contestant has fame on their mind? Now based on all the above, why on Earth would I trust what you say?

Now excuse me while I google "Slovakian women," because I'm expecting the most fantastically gorgeous women that have ever existed based on your condescension. If they're not, I'm going to be vastly disappointed.

I am trying to have an honest discussion here, but you don't provide much incentive for me to continue. I have better things to do with my time than being held up in some juvenile pissing contest.

Beat me down? Are you serious? Are you that far lacking in self-esteem that you have to resort to chest-thumping on an internet message board to feel good about yourself?

Assuming negative things about people, then insulting me, makes an honest discussion for you?

Where did I insult you? I believe it was you who used the words "beat down" in reply to my post and told Rouge she would be "pumping your gass". I pointed out that you used a condescending tone and that I had no interest in being involved in a pissing contest with you. So exactly who insulted who?

Now I'd respond to your other post about my various points, but…

Now if you want to respond again, please do better. You're putting me to sleep and it's not even 6pm.

Thanks for once again proving my point, all you can put up as a reply to our posts are juvenile personal attacks.

As a friendly suggestion, you might want to read up on the forum rules, which ban both flaming and trolling.

I'm willing to have a serious discussion about this subject with you, if you are man enough to drop the tone and the insults. If you can't do that, you aren't worth another minute of my time. Frankly, it seems to me you are so entrenched in some sort of zone of commitment about this matter that you aren't willing to discuss this respectfully.

People, let me reiterate, less QQ - I'm trying so fucking hard not to put my two sense in. DOT NOT open Pandora's box ( I can be really un PC, you don't want that). Hello, grandmother half Native America, born and raised in Cali. *It slanders "my" people and in makes an unhappy meepers".

*holds her tongue for NOW*

oky, I´ll shut up, promise...I´m sorry for bringing up such a discussion :( forgive me Josie....not talking about it anymore.

Can someone post more pics of Hawaii girl???

Hunny, it was in no way directed at you or anyone else, just a general statement. No worries :kiss:

Where did I insult you? I believe it was you who used the words "beat down" in reply to my post and told Rouge she would be "pumping your gass". I pointed out that you used a condescending tone and that I had no interest in being involved in a pissing contest with you. So exactly who insulted who?

Thanks for once again proving my point, all you can put up as a reply to our posts are juvenile personal attacks.

As a friendly suggestion, you might want to read up on the forum rules, which ban both flaming and trolling.

I'm willing to have a serious discussion about this subject with you, if you are man enough to drop the tone and the insults. If you can't do that, you aren't worth another minute of my time. Frankly, it seems to me you are so entrenched in some sort of zone of commitment about this matter that you aren't willing to discuss this respectfully.

I'm getting tired of this, therefore I'll make it brief and simple, so this SS guy can understand it.

#1 You insulted me by saying I have low self esteem and calling me a "chest-thumper"; and "beating down" is not an insult--I don't even know where you got that idea!

#2 It's "gas," not "gass"

#3 It wasn't me who said that to Rouge about pumping gas, so please get your facts straight if you're going to talk to me, because now I doubt you even know who you're arguing with, and it also proves you don't think before you type

#4 I'll reiterate: it was YOU who insulted ME

#5 Now you're saying my comments are juvenile--another insult from you when you say you're the one being insulted! hey, what's that smell? oh, it's the smell of HYPOCRISY

#6 I'm very familiar with the rules, thanks, and I believe you can be banned for your constant insults against me, so you might want to watch your mouth

#7 Yes, I am entrenched in a "zone of commitment" because I am an American and every girlfriend and female friend I've ever had is being insulted in this ignorant bash-the-US policy of yours and your friends, when you all know next to nothing about Americans beyond what stereotypes you treasure (and do you see me bashing YOUR people?). so you're damn straight I'm entrenched in this issue! anyone with pride would be!

#8 You're calling me out on my tone and insults, when you're the one with the insults and the bad tone? hey, I smell something familiar...

#9 Don't even try to sound like the responsible one with your talk about a "serious discussion": if you were serious about it, you might have shown the maturity Jennka demonstrated in PMing me earlier to handle this like an adult

Are we done now? I feel like I'm trying to play chess with someone who only knows the rules of checkers, and it doesn't make for a good game.

oky, I´ll shut up, promise...I´m sorry for bringing up such a discussion :( forgive me Josie....not talking about it anymore.

Can someone post more pics of Hawaii girl???

Hunny, it was in no way directed at you or anyone else, just a general statement. No worries :kiss:

uff...thank you :D :hug: