Bellazon

I Am...

Guest Albaholic

Not even Frisco or the Wine Country could make me want to go back to that hell hole. Overpriced, running out of water, shitty governmental policies, full of hipsters, and it's become a total police state giving Texas a run for it's money.

The only places I would ever consider living in Muerica are the Southern Regions (TN, Alabama (mostly because of Fort Payne), Louisiana) Alaska or  the Pacific Northwest. (Seattle area, or Portland  - which is full of hipsters, BUT ...  it's also full of awesome punk/indie people and odd types that make me happy)

Sorry Dave :(

Psst get out while you can

-----------------

I am... relieved

I am... enjoying yet another thunder storm.

Not even Frisco or the Wine Country could make me want to go back to that hell hole. Overpriced, running out of water, shitty governmental policies, full of hipsters, and it's become a total police state giving Texas a run for it's money.

The only places I would ever consider living in Muerica are the Southern Regions (TN, Alabama (mostly because of Fort Payne), Louisiana) Alaska or  the Pacific Northwest. (Seattle area, or Portland  - which is full of hipsters, BUT ...  it's also full of awesome punk/indie people and odd types that make me happy)

Sorry Dave :(

Psst get out while you can

-----------------

I am... relieved

I am... enjoying yet another thunder storm.

^ Too late now and you know why :whistle:

I am poking at poor Dave.

psst..

Severe Thunderstorm Warning
9 mins ago – National Weather Service

At 3:59 pm EDT /259 pm Cdt/, Doppler radar indicated a line of severe thunderstorms capable of producing quarter size hail and destructive winds in excess of 70 mph ...

3-5 inches of rain expected over the next few hours.

Ugh, still better then CA

I have rain.... and sunny warm days (a few days being 90+)

You have HOT days, and no rain

= won?

I'm trying to figure out when I became so out of touch with the youth and what they listen to.... and do I really care? (NOPE). Still I wonder... when did I transition over?