Bellazon

Hidden Gem Competition 2021

missliss1988

23 hours ago, missliss1988 said:

Thanks dear!! You have nominated Raquel Milla last month so there have to be 2 months apart when you nominate her again but I will add Jessica Felter to the list. Do you want to nominate another model? ☺️

oh yes! Thank you. I had a hard time finding models I like under 50,000 followers, but I'll look now and get back to you. thank you for the heads up!

16 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

Sasha is short for Alexandra in Russian (and also for Alexander).

Great choice BTW! :angel:

Thank you for taking the time to reply! Now I understand. I found her in the Revenge of the Red Heads competition, so thank you to whoever nominated her. I am glad you like her as well! I've been updating her thread with her work. I just started yesterday, but she has so much gorgeous work!

16 hours ago, missliss1988 said:

@bump  @almanaotemcor Thanks for the nominates! I added them to the list. It's totally up to you if you want to submit the pictures of you prefer I choose them? It's all fine with me :)

I can send them to you. I'll get the pictures now and message them to you. thanks again for all you hard work on this! I love this competition so much, I love finding new models!

5 hours ago, bump said:

I can send them to you. I'll get the pictures now and message them to you. thanks again for all you hard work on this! I love this competition so much, I love finding new models!

Thanks dear! I will wait for your pictures 😘

19 hours ago, missliss1988 said:

Thanks dear! I will wait for your pictures 😘

I wasn't able to send them, I ended up having to leave before I figured out which ones. I am fine with whatever pictures at this point, and you always do a good job picking them. I just didnt' want  you to have to do more work, so I'm sorry!!

8 hours ago, bump said:

I wasn't able to send them, I ended up having to leave before I figured out which ones. I am fine with whatever pictures at this point, and you always do a good job picking them. I just didnt' want  you to have to do more work, so I'm sorry!!

No worries. I send them to you so you can decide of they are good! :) 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

April: Day 1

Lucia Bramani (nominated by @selyoink)

1512125779_LuciaBramani.jpg.009f428def075f7f107e7b57e78b8993.jpg

&

Alena Samoshkina

898405592_AlenaSamoshkina.jpg.24716278c805006b5601c0fa1d3a64f5.jpg

Lucia Bramani:

Alena Samoshkina:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've made a BIG BIG mistake. Lucia Bramani is already in the top 50 at place 23 with 7.42. But because I already accepted the nominations and searched for pictures you can/will rate her but this is not how it's supposed to be, I'm very sorry.

Lucia Bramani: 8

Alena Samoshkina: 7

24 minutes ago, missliss1988 said:

I've made a BIG BIG mistake. Lucia Bramani is already in the top 50 at place 23 with 7.42. But because I already accepted the nominations and searched for pictures you can/will rate her but this is not how it's supposed to be, I'm very sorry.

Don't worry about it, you're doing great! :flower: