Bellazon

Worst TV Shows

Blade102384

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

:shock: WOW I thought myself and my family were the only people that despised Friends... Not only was it generic, watered down crap (I'm seriously struggling to remember a distinct moment of the show), but the acting in the show ie. the sudden jerking movements of the actors, spawned a decade of terrible, cheesy, uninspiring, unfunny, cloned american sitcoms.

Anyway.... the shows I hate at the moment

House MD

Numb3rs (even has a fucking stupid title)

Any show where doctors, lawyers or judges are the premise for each episode - i would say police officers too, but the shield is a rare exception to the rule.

Benny Hinn.... oh wait, no, I love that guy.

Oprah... seriously, what a waste of a potential goldmine for actually dealing with issues in society. Instead, it's just dumbed down crap that is interrupted every 30 seconds by the brainwashed 20 - 50 year old ladies that have no minds of their own. I watched an episode of Oprah recently and it discussed racism and stuff, it was also a launch of some sort for that movie with sandra bullock and ludacris etc. etc. (i forget the name...) It was one of the very few episodes I've seen that came close to a revalation of sorts that might actually inspire people to change, but instead, the arguments were not thought out and the show just wobbled the line between provoking and safe. If the show would have just been hosted by the actors alone, it could have been something special (given a different audience).

Ummmmm what else do I hate...

I think I'm done now... sorry for that rant, it went too long.

OOH I know what else I hate, even though I haven't seen it! That show where the detective is blind.

I can already predict the whole fucking show word for word, it will be the detective overcoming the obstacles by way of lucky, unrealistic, random and non-sensicle events that make dumb asses sitting at home go "oooooh... ahhhh, he's so clever" ala House and Numbers..... YOU CANT FUCKING SOLVE A CRIME WITH NUMBERS!!! HUMAN BEHAVIOUR IS RANDOM! BRAINS RUN ON IMPULSES, NOT CALCULATIONS YOU DUMB FUCK RIDDLEY SCOTT.

I'm done again...

The O.C.

An idiotic excuse for entertainment. It's nothing more than a glamorous soap opera. It's the new religion; every week high school and college kids kneel before the TV to worship the sordid affairds of Mischa Barton and co., and then discuss the show to death till the next show.

Other shows I hate:

Laguna Beach

Rock Star [insert washed-up shitty band here]

American Idol

Prison Break

House, MD

Anything on MTV except for Pimp My Ride

Anything on VH1

Anything on "Teen Nick"

All "Reality" TV shows

CSI

More to come.