Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Gisele Bundchen is one of Brazil’s most beloved exports, and now the supermodel is heading back home in an official sporting capacity: to present thewinners of the 2014 FIFA World Cup with the official trophy! And in true supermodel style, the trophy is said to be housed in a custom-made trunk by French maison Louis Vuitton.

Bundchen takes on the responsibility in place of Brazil’s President Dilma Rousseff, who is facing criticism due to the large expenses incurred fromthe World Cup and the coming 2016Olympic Games.  It is said that Bundchen’s husband Tom Brady will join her at the ceremony, but unfortunately, no news on what the model may wear to the event.

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/fashion/fashion-models/gisele-bundchen-to-present-world-cup-trophy?src=spr_TWITTER&spr_id=1447_64972131

so she's not "technically" giving the trophy to the winners, but she still has a role

Yes, @ giseleofficial will attend the closing ceremony of the World Cup. But the top does not deliver the cup to the winning team - that honor is reserved for heads of state, according to the protocol of FIFA. The function of Gisele on the day will be to push the cart with bag created by @ louisvuitton to hold the trophy. There's more: during the 48 hours that she passes on national soil, accompanied by her husband, Gisele attends a party hosted in her honor by LV. More details on vogue.com.br

http://instagram.com/p/pYjOaIwLpQ/

The cache was the reason for the delay in confirming the participation of Gisele Bundchen in the Cup final

http://s2.glbimg.com/hAnU4YM7Hm7jOn-RfLOG66TsqHI=/e.glbimg.com/og/ed/f/original/2014/06/20/gisele.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Gisele Bündchen: even without knowing what to do for sure, she participates in the late 13th Cup (Photo: divulgation)

It was spoken on the difficulty of schedule, on confirmation of FIFA and even the disorganization of the committee that organizes the events of the World Cup, but the reason for the delay of the confirmation of the participation of Gisele Bundchen in the Cup final, in the Maracanã, July 13, was one: the cache. If on one hand the FIFA argued that the time to deliver the figurine is usually only afforded to heads of state and former world champions, the other entrepreneurs in the model, the United States regarded the invitation as a 'vip presence', stratospheric proportions, like many top that makes the world. And for that, Gisele charge. And charge high. The value of the cache, which can not be revealed for contractual reasons, was correct and the model will be in the grand final. FIFA will now decide how the participation of Gisele Bundchen at the party. It is unclear whether she will deliver the figurine to the captain of the winning selection alongside Pelé, or make a speech next to the organization's president, Joseph Blatter to. A third option is the beautiful stand next to Rousseff, the stage will be set up next to the podium. More likely is that Gisele step inside the Maracanã with the Louis Vuitton bag, made specially to protect the coveted trophy.

Source: http://epoca.globo.com/colunas-e-blogs/bruno-astuto/noticia/2014/06/o-cache-foi-o-motivo-da-demora-na-confirmacao-da-participacao-de-bgisele-bundchenb-na-final-da-copa.html

Translated by Google Translate, sorry.  :/

Edited by PinkCouture

Cachêin this case means the fee she's being paid for participating in the finale. Since they couldn't set a fee, there was no confirmation hence the confusion she would deliver the cup, but according to the article it's still a possibility and Gi could participate in four of the following ways:

1. Delivering the throphy ro the winners alongside Pelé.
  2. Make a speech next to Joseph Blatter.
  3. Accompany to Rousseff.
  4. Step inside the Maracana with the Louis Vuitton bag.

I´ll like to see 1 &4 happening  :p

(We need a brazilian around here :D !)

post-13850-0-1446078014-25401_thumb.jpg

After much speculation, the column is what will be the participation of Gisele Bundchen in the final of the World Cup, day 13, at Maracanã Stadium. The top of the tops adentrará the lawn of the stadium carrying the chest top luxury brands Louis Vuitton international, created especially to carry the Cup,alongside Ronaldo  Fenômeno, before the gameThe bag is made of leather with the traditionalMonogram brand and will follow with thechampionship team for their country of origin. http://epoca.globo.com/colunas-e-blogs/bruno-astuto/noticia/2014/06/bgisele-bundchenb-vai-participar-da-final-da-copa-ao-lado-de-ronaldo-fenomeno.html

ugh I hate that website ^ it wont let me copy/paste it only wants you to share the link. but thats great news! I think it says something about expanding next in Brazil and China just waiting to find the right space.

It sounds like Brazil will still have the first official Gisele Bundchen Intimates store (its own building) but in the mean time theyre finding department stores around the globe to sell it in. 

wow look at the beautiful venue! I hope we can get pictures of her store at this beautiful place https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galeries_Lafayette

I tried google translate but a message appeared instead of the translation  :cain:

And yes, Lafayette is an architectural masterpiece  :heart:

At the end it says production is based in Brazil and China. It also says Brazil's store opening that was supposed to happen in May was delayed due to the fact they haven't found an ideal shop space for the brand.

great thanks! ^

Forbe's celebrity 100 2014

No. 56 (TIE): Gisele Bundchen

Supermodel Linda Evangelista famously wouldn't get out of bed for less than $10,000; this year it could be said Gisele did not leave the house for less than $128,000 a day. The Brazilian powerhouse pocketed $47 million in the last 12 months before taxes and fees, making her the world's highest-paid model for the eighth year in a row. Along with lucrative contracts for H&M, Chanel, and Carolina Herrera, Gisele gets a cut of sales from the jelly sandals she designs for Brazilian shoemaker Grendene. The face of Pantene hair products and Oral-B in Brazil, Bundchen's line of Hope lingerie -- Gisele Bundchen Intimates -- also plumps up her paycheck. A Goodwill Ambassador of the United Nations Environment Programme, Bundchen sits on the board of the Rainforest Alliance, a non-profit dedicated to conserving biodiversity and sustainability. 

yes I think she was usually in the 80s, ^ I dont remember her this high. I guess her brands are really turning her into a total mogul. 

Her team told me it should be online this year. I am also wondering what's going on. :/:

She's doing another photoshoot in NYC https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152533694611108

• 2 weeks later...
Baz Luhrmann on Gisele

Attending the first Chanel show earlier, Baz Luhrmann said he was completing his new campaign for Chanel No.5 perfume, to be unveiled at the end of the year. Having worked with his “Moulin Rouge” leading lady Nicole Kidman on the first ad in 2004, this time around, he filmed Gisele Bündchen in Sagaponack, N.Y., and New York City. 

“Gisele has been a revelation for me, just in the fact that she’s given a real performance and a beautiful performance,” said Luhrmann, adding that he tried to incorporate elements of the Brazilian model’s multitasking lifestyle into the ad.

“It isn’t her, but it’s definitely a little story that evokes Gisele, who I think is probably the Chanel woman now — that modern Chanel woman who can absolutely be doing a sport one minute, have a private moment to herself, have a career, have children, have a relationship but also have love and romance. And we’ve attempted to express that, all in 58 seconds,” he noted.