Bellazon

The Angels

Prettyphile

Just now, Prettyphile said:

I am 1000% sure there is no way in hell Stella can be one of the "titans"

I don't follow the results on here closely, but I have to say I was surprised by some of the outcomes.
That's why my comment. I would've voted for Stella (and might be the only one in the end).

36 minutes ago, ivancica said:

I don't follow the results on here closely, but I have to say I was surprised by some of the outcomes.
That's why my comment. I would've voted for Stella (and might be the only one in the end).

Watching how people vote daily it's becoming exceptionally easy to call the rounds. I'm so positive about the outcomes that from here on out I could call at least 85% of the rounds without one ounce of hesitation. :/ 

7 minutes ago, saber said:

Sara Sampaio vs. Martha Hunt or Stella Maxwell???

Sara Sampaio vs. Martha

Sorry I have no idea why Stella's info got pasted in.  I'll remove the pairing and tack them on to the next round.  Actually just looking at how people voted Sara vs. Martha, Sara will 100% win.

On 9/3/2019 at 9:03 AM, Prettyphile said:

But she doesn't look like a Dragonratkin hybrid...

10/10 would rather buy lingerie from a woman who didn't make me question if they had to tuck or not. 

And lastly. Didn't need a scuffed version of Alessandra.

It's more than looks tho, at least for the Angels they are supposed to be able to promote the brand which Kate was never able to and why I haven't voted for Kate at all. Chanel is probably the Angel I always disliked the most but at least she was able to go on tv or instagram and sell them bras and panties? Had Kate been just a catalog/runway model and I wouldn't care but as an Angel I think she was 100% a failure. 

Grace Elizabeth

Alessandra Ambrosio 

Barbara Palvin

Candice Swanepoel    

Gisele Bundchen

Just now, Prettyphile said:

Watching how people vote daily it's becoming exceptionally easy to call the rounds. I'm so positive about the outcomes that from here on out I could call at least 85% of the rounds without one ounce of hesitation. :/ 

In a all against all comp it's inevitable that patterns will emerge sooner or later. More now that we're past the middle of it 

6 minutes ago, Clauds said:

It's more than looks tho, at least for the Angels they are supposed to be able to promote the brand

Literally could care a less. I want to buy lingerie from someone who's body appeals to me. omegalul thinking I pay any attention to what the models have to say.  

Model promoteing bra? Wut.... I don't care if the bra is your favorite ever, just look good wearing it, and let me try and envision what it could look like on me.

Do you think the majority of straight men are voting because a model is "well spoken and a good spokesmodel".... Nope, if she looks good and is bang-able... sure?

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

Literally could care a less. I want to buy lingerie from someone who's body appeals to me. omegalul thinking I pay any attention to what the models have to say.  

Model promoteing bra? Wut.... I don't care if the bra is your favorite ever, just look good wearing it, and let me try and envision what it could look like on me.

Do you think the majority of straight men are voting because a model is "well spoken and a good spokesmodel".... Nope, if she looks good and is bang-able... sure?

That's literally what separates Angels from regular VS models tho, being able to promote the brand to a wider audience aka the actual costumers instead of being the generic hot girl the average dude will jerk off to, otherwise it's just another regular VS model in another regular VS competition :idk: 

Like I by no means think Marisa Miller nor Heidi Klum are the most stunning women ever but they both had personalities that were strong and good for selling, hence making them top-tier angels. Kate should have never been an Angel in the first place and I'll never understand why VS even bothered signing her if she was obviously never going to be able to full-fill her role.

8 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

In a all against all comp it's inevitable that patterns will emerge sooner or later. More now that we're past the middle of it 

100% As of right now there are like 6-7(ish) top tier models, a bunch of okayish models, and a couple bench warmers.  The only thing I don't know at this point who is leading the charge because I haven't counted the scores, just input the numbers and go.

Just now, Clauds said:

That's literally what separates Angels from regular VS models tho, being able to promote the brand to a wider audience aka the actual costumers instead of being the generic hot girl the average dude will jerk off to, otherwise it's just another regular VS model in another regular VS competition :idk:

:idk: We all have our reasons for liking or disliking a model. You like them for being a great spokesmodel, I could care less. To each his or her own.

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

:idk: We all have our reasons for liking or disliking a model. You like them for being a great spokesmodel, I could care less. To each his or her own.

I actually like Kate as a model tho, I think she's stunning and she was great on the runway, she was probably better on catalogs and the runway to me than a lot of the girls they still have on their roster. But as a spokesmodel for VS, she was a failure because she couldn't do her job, for all I know she may sell great in Russian and when she is able to communicate with the costumer but for this specific gig? Nope, she was just unqualified for the job and I'd be willing to bet that's why she got dropped so fast. 

But indeed to each their own I guess :idk: