Bellazon

What did you last buy!

midnight lady

7 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

Oh i wish ! Next summer i hope ?

enrico also posted that he didn't have an air conditioning unit.  Is this a french thing? 

: p

I don't have one in my home office, and these past weeks I've been working with fans only and today was so hot that had to work with no shirt on..

On 8/7/2022 at 5:35 AM, Cult Icon said:

enrico also posted that he didn't have an air conditioning unit.  Is this a french thing? 

: p

I don't have one in my home office, and these past weeks I've been working with fans only and today was so hot that had to work with no shirt on..

Yes, AC is not all over houses in France. I think it's the same thing in Europe in general.

France is a temperate country, so really no need of AC.

But here comes global warming !

France is not temperate anymore.

And the more we are going to install AC in our homes in Europe, the more the heat will increase outside.

It's a never ending nightmare.

And it's sad to know that there is a perfect

Natural

air-conditioning
Heat exchanger (also call Canadian well)👍

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Matt! said:

Interesting. What for? 

I am going to make a youtube channel.  Getting a better microphone, 4K Webcam (logitech brio), audio editing/video editing software is a first step. I also collected some youtube strategy courses.

2 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

I am going to make a youtube channel.  Getting a better microphone, 4K Webcam (logitech brio), audio editing/video editing software is a first step. I also collected some youtube strategy courses.

That's awesome! Share the link here somewhere or send it via PM and I'll subscribe. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/31/2022 at 2:38 AM, Cult Icon said:

I bought an Iphone today.  I've always been an android user and now I have joined the evil empire:

refurb-iphone11-black-2019?wid=1144&hei=

I'm still with the resistance :laugh: (I have a Samsung), but I used to be with the empire a couple of years ago :ninja:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been interested in dynamic microphones because they don't pick up mouse clicks or other desk movement.  My Samsung Q9U malfunctioned and actually needs to be replaced or refurbished by the manufacturer.  It was still brand new. 

I bought and returned a Samson Q2U microphone as a replacement.  Didn't like it at all. The Q2U is too weak of a microphone.

Replaced with a tried and true Blue Yeti pro and am mostly satisfied.  It has superior performance but unfortunately does pick up mouse clicks.

Won't buy Samson products ever again.