Bellazon

What did you last buy!

midnight lady

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Tania82 said:

Ohhhh new presents? 🤪

Nope, no presents. Just bath stuff for myself. Baths are my most cherished thing in the world and as a result I have collected bath stuff from just about everywhere you can think of.

17 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Nope, no presents. Just bath stuff for myself. Baths are my most cherished thing in the world and as a result I have collected bath stuff from just about everywhere you can think of.

Be collection of bath products is less common than wine, orsimilar products, but I think that room it could smell nice

On 8/30/2021 at 2:53 PM, Prettyphile said:

:rofl: :rofl:

There is nothing wrong with wanting your bathroom to look like you just stepped into a Bath and Body Works!

Bath & Body Works on Twitter: "HAPPENING TOMORROW: ALL Hand Soaps are  $3.25! 🧼🚨 Set your alarms to stock up from Healthy Hands HQ — it's  happening in stores all-day Saturday &

How Bath & Body Works is still going strong - Marketplace

Bath & Body works collection! I want my own :) | Bath and body works, Body  works, Bath and bodyworksSorbus Cosmetic Makeup and Jewelry Storage Case Display - Spacious Design -  Great for Bathroom, Dresser, Vanity and Countertop (4 Large, 2 Small  Drawers, Clear) | Perfume organization, Bath and body works perfume, Beauty  room

^^ See these people had the right idea! Also...

If you like these stuff, you can look at L'Occitane. It's a great brand, I used to buy a lot of gifts for my gf there. However, it's a bit expensive here in France (and I guess it's probably more expensive overseas)

It's true provençal products, very high quality.

https://frenchmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/loccitane-1.jpg

39 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

If you like these stuff, you can look at L'Occitane. It's a great brand, I used to buy a lot of gifts for my gf there. However, it's a bit expensive here in France (and I guess it's probably more expensive overseas)

It's true provençal products, very high quality.

https://frenchmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/loccitane-1.jpg

I have like 4 of their body oils, 3 bath/shower oils, lotion and like 6 or 7 body scrubs and one candle :rofl:  I'm going to order a hair mask next week actually, thank you for the reminder hun.  And price wise it isn't too bad. I pay anywhere from like 35 to 100$ for their stuff, but it's worth it. Unfortunately I don't use it all the time because of the price.

22 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

More Christmas Gifts

n4nnme3.png

I used to buy stuff at Sephora for my ex. It's a pretty good brand. I didn't know they had stores in the US.

And since we are on BZ, I gotta say that some of my favorite models worked for them.